Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handguns in Ireland

Options
  • 16-08-2017 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

===================================================================================================

MOD NOTE

Split off from this thread.

===================================================================================================

I might sound stupid ere srry if I do I know nothing about guns.but when have you been able to owning a handgun in ireland.srry again if I sound stupid :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Damoeire33

Not at all, if you are a member of a target range you can own a .22 pistol. Comes under the class of Olympic pistol as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Damoeire33 wrote: »
    Not at all, if you are a member of a target range you can own a .22 pistol. Comes under the class of Olympic pistol as far as I remember.

Ah ok I never knew that tbh you learn something new everyday.looks like a nice pistol hope u find a buyer im broke as a joke im afraid lol

Advertisement