Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

** Warning Episode 6 Season 7 leaked today - no spoilers in this thread **

• 16-08-2017 10:56am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Full details are here but in short HBO Spain released it early and now it's available at all the usual places.

Since we had quite a bit of discussion in regards to episode 4 I've put up a simple poll for people to vote if they want the episode threads opened early (basically tonight or tomorrow morning) or not.

Poll is clear and threads are now open; for anyone who's not watched / waiting to watch episode 6 then please note the episode 6 threads will contain spoilers based on the early release and not the usual timing.

Should the episode 6 season 7 threads be opened right now or on Sunday evening? 73 votes

Yes, now damn it I need to discuss this!
    0% 0 votes
    No, I prefer to wait for the normal tv release
    67% 49 votes
    I don't really care either way; atari Jaguar FTW!
    32% 24 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Spoilers will be all over the net, so people will hit them whether they watch it or not. At least if these threads are opened, discussion won't leak into the other threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Spoilers will be all over the net, so people will hit them whether they watch it or not. At least if these threads are opened, discussion won't leak into the other threads.

One uploader has said a better quality version is on the way,probably in a few hours.Edit,it's already online.Nearly 2Gb so guaranteed to be better quality than the last leaked episode.
    When the last leak happened people here had the manners not to mention one thing that happened in the episode after they watched it. Fair play,social media won't be so intelligent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

If thread title is sufficiently obvious them nobody can complain about spoilers. I will be watching tonight anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

I selfishly voted yes but this is going to be a nightmare for people that don't pirate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

bur wrote: »
    I selfishly voted yes but this is going to be a nightmare for people that don't pirate.

Read an online edition of one newspaper and it's full of potentially spoilerish Twitter screen grabs. YouTube seemingly has scenes uploaded so you are right,it will be hard to avoid spoilers for anyone waiting until Sunday night or Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

HBO " We have got to beat these hackers !!! "

HBO Spain

hold_my_beer.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

bur wrote: »

I'm one of those. HBO's sieve-like security procedures are becoming a right pain in the hole.

I'm one of those. HBO's sieve-like security procedures are becoming a right pain in the hole.
    To be fair, it wasn't a security breach. Just stupidity. Always defeats even the best laid plans. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I voted no because I'll wait for it but then I remembered I'm away for a few days in Killareny next week so I'll probably end up watching it tonight or tomorrow if I find a copy. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I read that there is no English subtitles for the scenes with the Dothraki, not sure if this is true or not?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

McGrath5 wrote: »
    I read that there is no English subtitles for the scenes with the Dothraki, not sure if this is true or not?

Not true

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

....... wrote: »
    Not opening the episode threads just mean people go elsewhere to discuss it.

Of course they should be opened - no brainer. If you dont want to watch - dont go in the episode threads.

This sums it up exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

If anyone knows where to find it send me a message ;) My usual sites have not provided.

Anyone whos watched it, how long is episode 6, out of curiosity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Delighted but lots of fake versions going around too

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That kind of thing is common with torrents so i wouldn't be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Anyone whos watched it, how long is episode 6, out of curiosity?

I found a stream of it, but the audio quality was terrible so I didn't watch. However, the entire length was 1.02.00. Longer episode then :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Ok, poll is going pretty steady at 3:1 ratio for opening the threads; will leave it for another hour or two but short of a major tilt in vote pattern the threads will open then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

The version I watched was 1:07:11 including title and credits .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭paulbok

Is it in english or with english subs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The large file is .flv (Flash Video)

If you want to watch in on some TV/players you might want to wait and save yourself 2GB.

Going to watch now, considering it came from the spanish HBO online any subs would have been softcoded with options.

Sub files will show up, maybe a little later if the only one available was spanish

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭PIORUN

theres picture going around twitter of the last scene in this episode and its a killer of a spoiler...open the threads early.

PIORUN wrote: »
    theres picture going around twitter of the last scene in this episode and its a killer of a spoiler...open the threads early.

aye?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah i say open it. Like i said in the previous leak thread, there were people hinting at stuff or commenting about the last 10 mins which affects the enjoyment of watching.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Please be really careful how the thead is titled, if anyone else is like me they will just click on most recent threads and not even notice its an unaired (here) episode.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

....... wrote: »
    I dont want to be rude - but how much handholding do people need?

If you havent watched episode 6 then dont go into an episode 6 discussion thread!

This forum did not have discussion of previous leaks like episode 4 so (to me) is regarded as safe from spoilers. So I often just click on the most recent thread.

I don't mind if the status changes, I know about it now. The standard thread title would not be right imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

DM_7 wrote: »
    This forum did not have discussion of previous leaks like episode 4 so (to me) is regarded as safe from spoilers. So I often just click on the most recent thread.

I don't mind if the status changes, I know about it now. The standard thread title would not be right imo.

Episode 4 thread was opened early

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Episode 4 thread was opened early
    Nope; this season episode 4 was opened on Sunday evening as I was the one who opened it :P

Mr.S wrote: »
    Haha you'd hate to be the person @ HBO who let that happened.

Not even the night king will be able to ressurect him/her

Ive just watched it after someone on my twitter retweeted spoilers from it. :rolleyes:

DM_7 wrote: »

I've updated the thread titles and added a second post which clearly highlights the spoiler nature and gives enough space to avoid reading the third post by mistake. I hope that will be enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Nody wrote: »
    Nope; this season episode 4 was opened on Sunday evening as I was the one who opened it :P

Ah ok I was thinking of the other warning thread for episode 4

• Advertisement

Threads are open now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are we allowed ask for links to it here?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Are we allowed ask for links to it here?
    No, boards wide rule which is very bended as it is in this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nody wrote: »
    No, boards wide rule which is very bended as it is in this thread.

Understood.

Guys, nobody send me a link to the episode via PM, okay? I don't want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Its being streamed on FB, but some are only running to 52 minutes, the episode is 1:07

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Mr.S wrote: »
    There's a large .mp4 (with normal English subs) available.

Just finished watching didn't need subs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

Please, let no one send me a link by PM:p

markie379 wrote: »
    Please, let no one send me a link by PM:p
    Just do a search for a game of thrones season 7 episode 6 torrent. There are loads out there and probably more by the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I've heard rumors of Episode 7 been leaked.

I've heard rumors of Episode 7 been leaked.
    There were similar rumours about episode 5 when episode 4 leaked. Don't go near any because usually those are honey pots to catch the unwary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭golfball37

I also really really don't want a pm please guys... maybe just to verify its genuine if you must...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Please guys, do not PM me any link at all...especially not the torrents!!

FFS lads (and ladies) can you not run a simple search on Google or Duckduckgo?

It literally took me ten seconds. The best version is 1.9Gb in size and it's all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭golfball37

FFS lads (and ladies) can you not run a simple search on Google or Duckduckgo?

It literally took me ten seconds. The best version is 1.9Gb in size and it's all over the place.

I did and came up empty every time. File removed on at least four sites

golfball37 wrote: »
    I did and came up empty every time. File removed on at least four sites
    Don't be looking for streams. They'll be knocked down as fast as they come up. Torrent sites will have them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement