Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor recommendations

Options
  • 16-08-2017 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    We are starting a proceas of buying a house and need good and affordable solicitor.
    Any recommendations, pkease?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

John Hickey of Poe, Kiely, Hogan and Lanigan.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JimTreacy

Either as the above poster recommended, or Martin Crotty parliament street he is very good with going through things he can try your patience at times but he gave me good advice when I was having a problem with a house I was going to buy the map was wrong .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭nhg

Grace & Co Solicitors very efficient.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

Don't use Harte on Parliament Street they are a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

In my experience - I'd have a look around before using Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan.

Used a couple of times and not left with a warm feeling afterwards. (once for conveyancing)

Lets just say I personally would 100% use someone different next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

I used Canny Solicitors in Friary st and found them very good.

Advertisement