Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Bill Huge despite promises - Possible replication of first bill.

Options
  • 16-08-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

I recently saw my 2nd bill charge come in on the Eir website, which seemed to take extra long this time for some strange reason. It is stating it is €95.92 in the circle and then €85.56 in the text. This is the EXACT same amount I paid on my first bill after upgrading to Fibre. The charges in the circle graphic seem to be replicating charges in my first bill such as the €100 Installation Fee which was discounted. When I first sign in to my Eir, the opening overlay graphic states 'Your first bill has now been issued. First bills are usually higher than normal....etc etc. This is not my first bill.

I am on €65.82 a month contract so having this high bill 2 months in a row, the first Bill I understand, is not satisfactory at all. The part period charges were already paid in the last bill. When I try and check the breakdown of this new bill it is linking to my last bill, I cannot view this bill. I was given assurances by eir reps here and on the phone that the bill would be normal in this month.

Can I relay the details to someone to sort this out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anyone at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Corholio wrote: »
    I recently saw my 2nd bill charge come in on the Eir website, which seemed to take extra long this time for some strange reason. It is stating it is €95.92 in the circle and then €85.56 in the text. This is the EXACT same amount I paid on my first bill after upgrading to Fibre. The charges in the circle graphic seem to be replicating charges in my first bill such as the €100 Installation Fee which was discounted. When I first sign in to my Eir, the opening overlay graphic states 'Your first bill has now been issued. First bills are usually higher than normal....etc etc. This is not my first bill.

I am on €65.82 a month contract so having this high bill 2 months in a row, the first Bill I understand, is not satisfactory at all. The part period charges were already paid in the last bill. When I try and check the breakdown of this new bill it is linking to my last bill, I cannot view this bill. I was given assurances by eir reps here and on the phone that the bill would be normal in this month.

Can I relay the details to someone to sort this out.
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your bill. Can you send me your account number and full name in a PM so I can check on this for you please? 

- Adam

Advertisement