Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Built in Wardrobes

• 16-08-2017 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to do the above- preferably looking for ones with shaker style doors

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

What part of the country are you in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Sorry- in Dublin, northside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Sorry no good to you i do kitchen and wardrobes but am over here in the west

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JMatt

Did you get sorted in the end? Looking to get the sane job done myself in Dublin (southside).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Have you any plans for what you'd like?

• Advertisement

Likewise looking for recommendations for somebody to make built-in wardrobes in south Dublin (would need to see samples/website of their work). Need one room done before Christmas. Rest can be done after.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭D-OLEARY

I don't no if this is allowed but. I can help you all out here is my facebook page and you can contact me true there https://www.facebook.com/Dair.Carpentry/

Advertisement