Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder recommendations

Options
  • 16-08-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for recommendations for a childminder/creche for a young baby when I return to work.
    I have the council's list of approved creche's/childminders, but I'm looking for a more personal recommendation from someone who uses either for their wee ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Where in Sligo are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Where in Sligo are you based?

Sligo town, sorry - but anywhere from Rosses Point to Strandhill and all in between would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I'll happily recommend Lilliput on High Street, all our children went there and enjoyed their time there. We had previously had a bad experience with a creche elsewhere and Lilliput was world's apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

s4uv3 wrote:
    Sligo town, sorry - but anywhere from Rosses Point to Strandhill and all in between would work.

My sisters kids go to little angels in Calry she has great things to say about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Two good recommendations there to work with, thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 caseyjones01

Hopes and dreams in cartron heights is excellent and they are now opening a new Montessori school in cartron village beside the butchers. My three children have been there and could not recommend it highly enough

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrsquigley

Una Finan in Kevinsfort is excellent and so accommodating. Have my toddler there since he was 4 months and he loves her.

Advertisement