Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best Blackrock taxis?

Options
  • 16-08-2017 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'll be travelling to the airport in the middle of the week, the week after this and would like to know what are some reputable taxi drivers?

Preferably at 03:00-04:00 in the morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

jeanjolie wrote: »
    I'll be travelling to the airport in the middle of the week, the week after this and would like to know what are some reputable taxi drivers?

Preferably at 03:00-04:00 in the morning.

Over many years I have always found ABC (285 5444) very professional. Drivers tend to be DL based so should suit a Blackrock pickup. I have no connection to them other than using them every few months for more years than I care to remember. I would drop them like a stone if I wasn't happy with the service. I haven't used them for a good 6 months however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Aircoach also an option though will obviously take longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭jeanjolie

Aircoach also an option though will obviously take longer.

Problem I have with them is that their lights are dimmed making it impossible to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Really? At that hour i'm delighted lights are dim, get to relax a bit more.

Advertisement