Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cupti users, are you satisfied?

• 16-08-2017 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have a Cupti (not cupti 2) for about a week.
    I was planning to move up from the old Evod. I was planning to use it MTL around 10-15 W.
    Is this the right range for 1.6 ohm?

I tried both coils that were part of the pack and an extra new one 1.5 ohm.
    I am testing using Liqua liquids 9-12mg nic.
    Also tried some different juices from British LiQuid where any bottles cost £1.00, I think they are making them. These ones do not seem to work for me at all, any bottle I tried. I got what I paid for it looks.

In all cases I have little or very little vapour and hard on the throat (at times nasty) compared to the old Evod.
    I can see the battery and juice is going down faster that I would expect since I am mostly experimenting, not able to use it ongoing because of throat harshness and lack of steam. One battery (LGDBHE41865) emptied from full, second battery (LG 18650HG2) nearly empty. I would say after about 1-200 drags over a week. Is this normal?

Are my batteries ok for Cupti?
    If there is a proved e-juice that works with cupti especially MTL? I think what I tried so far are around 50/50 VG/PG.
    I am willing to try some proved juices before concluding my Cupti a failure.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially if any Cupti users are around.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Your range for the 1.6 coil is perfect...

Can't help you on the Cupti,never owned one,sorry...

They are getting old now,so you may not get an answer...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 aka7

Ok, thanks youdipstick.

I should have asked here for MTL setup suggestions before went ahead an purchased the cupti.
    Also from the Cupti videos, I did not expect to be as heavy.

It does look like most vapers are vaping direct to lung now days.
    Is the 0.5 ohm that I think needs higher wattage not meant to be "right" for MTL ?

aka7 wrote: »
    Ok, thanks youdipstick.

I should have asked here for MTL setup suggestions before went ahead an purchased the cupti.
    Also from the Cupti videos, I did not expect to be as heavy.

It does look like most vapers are vaping direct to lung now days.
    Is the 0.5 ohm that I think needs higher wattage not meant to be "right" for MTL ?

Anything below 0.6 is sub-ohming now,it use to be 1.0ohm but with newer type coils out today changes the way we vape the different resistances,so sub-ohming is used for DL inhaling & more power is needed but the only downside is,your juice will disappear quickly,most of us that do sub-ohming normally mix their own juice,a lot cheaper that way.I get more satisfaction from DL vaping & using high VG & 6mg Nic strength,I do like MTL on certain juices at 18mg 50/50 PG/VG,depends what mood I'm in:D:D:D

You say the Cupti is a real heavy mod,I was just thinking,my mate might have one,I'll get back to you on that.

Anything below 0.6 is sub-ohming now,it use to be 1.0ohm but with newer type coils out today changes the way we vape the different resistances,so sub-ohming is used for DL inhaling & more power is needed but the only downside is,your juice will disappear quickly,most of us that do sub-ohming normally mix their own juice,a lot cheaper that way.I get more satisfaction from DL vaping & using high VG & 6mg Nic strength,I do like MTL on certain juices at 18mg 50/50 PG/VG,depends what mood I'm in:D:D:D

You say the Cupti is a real heavy mod,I was just thinking,my mate might have one,I'll get back to you on that.

It wasn't a cupti,it was a Smoant V1 which is as heavy as an anvil:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzvAnaj5j5I

Advertisement