Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMCC

• 16-08-2017 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my partner and I want to become members of the Irish motor caravanners club IMCC.ie but we need a current member to propose us ( current members signature and membership number) as new members. Could someone please help us with this? We would really appreciate any help as we are hoping to be members by next week. Thanks so much,
    Rion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hunbongo

Hi there!
    I also want to become members of the Irish motor caravanners club IMCC.ie but seems a bit difficult for me :
    "To become an Associate members you must be proposed by an existing member of greater than 3 years Full Membership, non- proposed applicants for Associate membership shall attend 2 club events as the complete membership unit seeking membership before being deemed eligible to become an Associate member. During their Associate Membership year, 3 IMCC events must be attended in full by the Associate Member and spouse/partner and having been compliant with the IMCC Code of Conduct and Constitution; in order to be offered full membership."
    Any imcc member around :D ?
    To chat with ? ;)
    Regards
    Tom

Advertisement