Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a new mod that'll last the day

• 16-08-2017 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭

I'm currently using an istick Pico at 35w with a Cleito X tank. Perfect except I'm going through 4 batteries a day. Even when the batteries were new I was using 2 or 3 a day

Any suggestions for a mod that will get me through a day appreciated. Problem is I need something neat as the thing is in my pocket most of the time.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

DubTony wrote: »
    I'm currently using an istick Pico at 35w with a Cleito X tank. Perfect except I'm going through 4 batteries a day. Even when the batteries were new I was using 2 or 3 a day

Any suggestions for a mod that will get me through a day appreciated. Problem is I need something neat as the thing is in my pocket most of the time.

Thanks

What you really need is a dual battery mod but the size does get bigger,out of my 70 odd mods I have,the Smok G-Priv does hold it's battery life the longest & it has a perfect touch screen,one of my favourite mods in my arsenal.
    It is a little bigger than the Pico but it would weigh only a little heavier than the Pico,ideal for pockets & it has a button that locks the touch screen,the menu is so easy to use,it is a little pricey but the quality you get is worth it,this is the cheapest I could find in Ireland https://esmaugireland.com/product/smok-g-priv-220w-tc-mod/

Search in the UK,the Sterling is getting very weak now,I use DPD Parcel Wizard as an address,only €3.85 delivery & free shipping from UK Vendor...

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

OP check out the Smok Alien dual battery mod. It's a tiny little thing and has a huge amount of good feedback around the web.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

The new Aspire Speeder mod looks neat enough as well for a dual battery mod .

The Asmodus Minikin v2 is the best for battery life that I own .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Tickityboo

jonski wrote: »
    The new Aspire Speeder mod looks neat enough as well for a dual battery mod .

The Asmodus Minikin v2 is the best for battery life that I own .

+1 on the Minikin v2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

As already mentioned, Minikin V2 if it's within your budget or Aspire Speeder, both have top class battery management and are compact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Also, if it's a Cleito EXO tank your using with the stock 0.16 coil in it 35w isn't enough power to get anything from it, Mine I give a minimum of 80w and it's just about right for me at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Thanks everyone. Plenty to look into there. It's much appreciated. I was going blind trying to look up different mods on the bloody iPhone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I reckon any 2x battery mod with preheat is going to get you through the day.  I got a Fuchai Plus recently and I'm only using 2x batteries on a regular day vs 8x with my old Evic Mini. Going through 20-30ml of juice. 
    With a single chunky (clapton) .8 coil .. it just heats up far quicker initially and so drains the batteries less I'm guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ipower is pretty darn good as well

Advertisement