Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIG - XLNT Driver

Options
  • 16-08-2017 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭

Took out this policy last year to save a few quid.

My driving was steady for the year and average score was 85 which i think is good.
    It monitors speed, braking and use of mobile phone, but one downside is the bit where is docks you for driving late at night or early in the morning.

Anyway, got my renewal notice and it was over 10% dearer than last year, asked why and the guy waffled on about Vat, asked him surely with decades of no claims, plus after using the app surely the price show have at least remained constant or went down, he would not even budge from the price, so as I had a price from Axa for the same as I paid AIG last year I told him he had just lost my business.

Point is I found the App good, made you think about your driving habits, but sorry if there is no financial incentive for using it then why bother, all they had to do was match last years price and I was sold.

XLNT Driver waste of time :mad:

Advertisement