Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled inside cooling off, billed €79.78

Options
  • 17-08-2017 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Spoke to Eir rep on the phone and cancelled service on July 17th, this was noted to account. 

DD taken from bank account on 15th August.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

new2sat wrote: »
    Spoke to Eir rep on the phone and cancelled service on July 17th, this was noted to account. 

Hi there,

I have received your PM about this. I'll go through my pm'S shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭new2sat

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi there,

I have received your PM about this. I'll go through my pm'S shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam
    Hello Adam,

Thank you for your response and sorting the issue.

Breen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi there,

- Adam
    Hello Adam,

Thank you for your response and sorting the issue.

Breen
    No problem at all.

- Adam

Advertisement