Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaked Episode Discussion (S07E06) [** Spoilers, Obviously... **]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,346 ✭✭✭nc6000

J. Marston wrote: »
    HBO must be fuming.

Maybe they should bring forward screening of the last two episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

nc6000 wrote: »
    Maybe they should bring forward screening of the last two episodes.
    Not a chance. All of the ad space in the run up to and around the TV showing has been sold at a pretty premium. The core of their viewership were never going to torrent it anyway, so they stand to gain nothing by bringing it forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Ridiculous stuff going on regarding episode 6.

Spoilers are EVERYWHERE. I got a major spoiler on youtube, it was in the title of the video believe it or not, I know well enough to stay away from the comments but I couldn't believe the title gave away such a thing.

This is just to caution people, thank fcuk im not on any social media anymore that's all I can say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

I've spent just over an hour (because of my shîtty sky Internet being worse than usual) downloading the new episode and putting it onto the memory stick.

Input to tv.

Season 6 episode 7.

End my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

VW 1 wrote: »
    I've spent just over an hour (because of my shîtty sky Internet being worse than usual) downloading the new episode and putting it onto the memory stick.

Input to tv.

Season 6 episode 7.

End my life.
    I loled :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Watch it. The one I DLed was mislabelled as that. Could be the same file.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Watch it. The one I DLed was mislabelled as that. Could be the same file.

I could kiss you.

GOT bliss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

I watched the leaked version.
    I'll be wathing it again on TV, so they will still get my viewership.

I couldn't but watch it. I tried to resist before,you end up with spoilers everywhere.

Youtube becomes a no go, reddit... In fact might as well just lock yourself away in your room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

The leaked episode is a good quality version so definitely worth watching. It's a long wait till Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,857 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

VW 1 wrote: »
    I've spent just over an hour (because of my shîtty sky Internet being worse than usual) .

You think that's bad, my toorent has been going since before 8 and it's only about 60% done. This better not be a dud file.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

I could never understand why Ned never told the wife that Jon wasn't his. He clearly loved and trusted her, so what was with the coy attitude?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

I could never understand why Ned never told the wife that Jon wasn't his. He clearly loved and trusted her, so what was with the coy attitude?

Her hatred of Jon was oddly his best defence. Reiterated the betrayal, the cover story. Maybe Ned also feared she wouldn't be happy with a Targayren child being in their home and the terrible potential danger it posed to her family if it was ever exposed.

Ned had seen what happened to the Targayren children at kings landing and that caused a rift between Richard and Ned that never really healed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Some people prefer snip

The first rule of fightclub is don't talk about fightclub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

If anyone feels like pm-ing a link to episode 6 I'd really appreciate it! :-) Also saw that youtube title with a spoiler in it! Seriously hope its a bluff! Been avoiding everything online and I just can't wait till Monday cos something will come out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

I think I saw the same Youtube title McGiggles.... FFS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Nabber wrote: »
    I watched the leaked version.
    I'll be wathing it again on TV, so they will still get my viewership.

I couldn't but watch it. I tried to resist before,you end up with spoilers everywhere.

Youtube becomes a no go, reddit... In fact might as well just lock yourself away in your room

Exact same here! Just impossible to not watch it and quality was pretty good. Mind blown now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I wouldn't have a clue of how to find a link or file, never mind know how to judge quality. Guess I'll have to live under a rock for the next few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The leaked episode is a good quality version so definitely worth watching. It's a long wait till Monday.

But now that you've watched it, its a longer wait than usual until the next episode.

Unless of course they leak that too.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Whispered wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a clue of how to find a link or file, never mind know how to judge quality. Guess I'll have to live under a rock for the next few days.

The correct 1080p file size is 1.9 GB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This was split away from the Episode 5 thread. Since the official Episode 6 threads have been opened, please move your discussion there.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement