Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail not working on iphone

Options
  • 17-08-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have two gmail addresses attached to my account - one is working perfectly - the other, my main account has stopped. I haven't received or been able to send emails since Tuesday. I've tried to send three emails but they've disappear- they're not in my drafts folder or outbox.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hey.

can you log into the web version and check if new emails are coming, and the sent ones appeared? may not be the phone at all but the account.

im assuming you saw no errors etc or you would have said? if web version is fine and password is working, then its phone settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭aileach

Thanks - it's the web version on the phone (I don't have the app)
    I have three gmail accounts linked into this - the other two accounts are working perfectly.

Advertisement