Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three tit heifer

• 17-08-2017 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi folks looking at buying a real quality 5 star PBR Lim heifer at the minute to bull, only thing bugging me is that she has three tits. What's you thoughts on this? Should I steer clear or would she manage ok? And this is hardly a sign of fertility problems?

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭Future Farmer

johndoe97 wrote: »
    Hi folks looking at buying a real quality 5 star PBR Lim heifer at the minute to bull, only thing bugging me is that she has three tits. What's you thoughts on this? Should I steer clear or would she manage ok? And this is hardly a sign of fertility problems?

Buy her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭Base price

What happened to the 4th quarter?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 johndoe97

Never developed according to owner have seen her and it just isn't there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Never developed according to owner have seen her and it just isn't there
    I would be asking a Vet for their opinion. I just wonder if the non existent teat could cause problems in time when she calves i.e mastitis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

Is there any danger that if it is genetic that she'd produce any daughters also missing a quarter?

• Advertisement
Advertisement