Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing Yellow Card

Options
  • 17-08-2017 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I received a Yellow card in the boxing forum for posting this

When Conor wins this what sort of excuses will the boxing experts here be coming out with? Serious question, i believe Conor will win in 2, i just want to be forewarned of the excuses

The mod (Pac-man) said i was trolling, i've pm'd him but he's refusing to rescind the card

I was not trolling, i'd been active in the thread, mainly reading with a few posts, and actually explained my reasoning why i think Conor will win

I was interested in what sort of excuses would be made when he does

Yes i called some posters 'boxing experts', as i'm sure quite a few are, it was in no way meant to be derogatory towards anyone, and certainly not trolling!!

Pac-man also said looking for excuses was unnecessary, i was interested as most of the boxing posters think this will be a walk in the park for Floyd and have been saying so in no uncertain terms

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi Scudzilla, can you confirm if you have attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM, per step 1 of the flow chart above?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Toots wrote: »
    Hi Scudzilla, can you confirm if you have attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM, per step 1 of the flow chart above?

Yes, this was done, as per Line 3 of my opening post

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Apologies, I was viewing this on my phone and missed that bit. I'll ask a Sports Cmod to take a look.

Hi, It's been 4 days now, can a Cmod pick it up please

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Sorry for the delay scudzilla, can you send me on any and all pm exchanges relating to this.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay scudzilla, can you send me on any and all pm exchanges relating to this.

Thanks.

No problem, just posted to bump it a bit

Just sent you the PM exchange, let me know i sent it to the right Steve if you can

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Got it, ta.

Waiting to hear from the mod involved and I'll get back to you.

Hi,
    Following my investigation and discussion and agreement with the mod concerned, the yellow card was not appropriate in this case and will be removed.

Thanks.

Thanks Steve

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking this as resolved

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement