Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate in Aldi

Options
  • 17-08-2017 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi I thought the dark mint chocolate and chocolate waves from Aldi are vegan but I don't see them on the Aldi website , does anyone know if they are for sure thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah they are vegan!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

That's great news thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭Worztron

Yeah they are vegan!

Excellent. I must try them.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Get yourself a pack of the puff pastry and a chocolate orange bar of Roisins too. You will not be disappointed!

Here is one I made earlier!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRmjZZlHYC/?taken-by=feoilfreefamily

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Looks great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

That looks yummy thanks for posting

Advertisement