Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverside Apartments

Options
  • 17-08-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hiya lads I am moving up to Letterkenny to go college as a mature student up there. I am wondering what are Riverside apartment like. I've heard bad reviews and seen that there were <MOD SNIP>. Any advice on where to go, or has Riverside changed since then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Someone else might have better personal experience, and not denigrating any residents there, but tbh it's not somewhere I'd choose to live. It always seems quite rundown in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hiya lads I am moving up to Letterkenny to go college as a mature student up there. I am wondering what are Riverside apartment like. I've heard bad reviews and seen that there were <MOD SNIP>. Any advice on where to go, or has Riverside changed since then.

Sorry, but we cant allow those type of allegations and I have edited your post accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for accommodation....highly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JohnWilson085

Is Westside any better? Thank you for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Is Westside any better? Thank you for the advice.

Probably worse. Stay away from that end of the town completely (lower Main Street/larkins lane/pearse road)...in fact stay away from all apartment complexes in the town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Probably worse. Stay away from that end of the town completely (lower Main Street/larkins lane/pearse road)...in fact stay away from all apartment complexes in the town.
    Ah here I'd agree with avoiding Westside/Riverside but all complexes?. Bit much. I stayed in Court Manor apts for a few years and had no bother. Quiet spot.

Hi I got an apartment in Orchard Crescent anyone know what it's like? It looks decent enough, I won't be moving until the 15th of September. Thanks again for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No first hand knowledge but from looking at it on the map it should be better than the other end of town. And its next to my favourite breakfast eaterie, The Honey Pot

No first hand knowledge but from looking at it on the map it should be better than the other end of town. And its next to my favourite breakfast eaterie, The Honey Pot

Thank you, and I'll have to give it a try

Advertisement