Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching languages to a 6 year old

Options
  • 17-08-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I have a 6 year old who has just finished Junior Infants in which she started learning Irish. She really took to this and it looks like she has a real interest in learning languages, she asked me to teach her some Irish over the summer so we started on the Irish book she will be using this year.

I want to try and encourage this by introducing some other languages to her, I don't have other languages so it would also be a nice thing to do with her.

Has anyone any advice on what I could use, any good books or software. Also, what languages would be best. I have read that German would be best as it is a very structured language?

Comments

Advertisement