Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term tenant in Dublin.....

Options
  • 17-08-2017 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭

Hello fellows boards members,

This is a bit of a long shot but trying to maximize my chance of success.

If anyone here is/knows of anybody looking to rent accommodation on a short term basis in Dublin (1-3 months) please get in touch.

Late 20s, professional male, will be working ~10 -12 hours per day. Tidy etc etc. References available.

Not having much luck on daft, but very open to offers!

Would be open to 1-2 weeks notice should you want me out and not looking for a lease (unless you want one signed, then that is fine).

Please & thanks,

TS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Galwayfamily

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Hello fellows boards members,

This is a bit of a long shot but trying to maximize my chance of success.

If anyone here is/knows of anybody looking to rent accommodation on a short term basis in Dublin (1-3 months) please get in touch.

Late 20s, professional male, will be working ~10 -12 hours per day. Tidy etc etc. References available.

Not having much luck on daft, but very open to offers!

Would be open to 1-2 weeks notice should you want me out and not looking for a lease (unless you want one signed, then that is fine).

Please & thanks,

TS
    Hi are you still looking for accommodation
    I will have a one bed apartment comming up in a few weeks and looking for a very short term Tennant thx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Hi are you still looking for accommodation
    I will have a one bed apartment comming up in a few weeks and looking for a very short term Tennant thx

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch. I found something though. Good luck with your search

TS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Hi, do you mind me asking where you found accom? Was if daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

zweton wrote: »
    Hi, do you mind me asking where you found accom? Was if daft?

Hey!

I was extremely lucky in that something came up with a friend. I was trying for a few weeks to get something short term in Dublin with no luck!

Sorry I am not more help

Advertisement