Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access denied

Options
  • 18-08-2017 6:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

When I try to access boards on home WiFi, it just says access denied!! Any idea how to rectify this??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I don't recall boards.ie normally giving an access denied message. It's normally "forbidden, you don't have permission to access...".

Can you post a screenshot of it?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

It may be an IP address issue. We had another report this morning, so hopefully it's all sorted now. Please let us know if you have any more issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jdmurf

It may be an IP address issue. We had another report this morning, so hopefully it's all sorted now. Please let us know if you have any more issues!

Thank you.... I'll check later...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement