Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer living in Taylor's Hill, Rathfarnham

Options
  • 18-08-2017 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

There's a deer that's been living in the grounds of Taylor's Hill for over a year now and I was wondering if anyone knew how he ended up there? I seem to remember seeing a fawn by the side of the M50 a while back and wonder that maybe that was him. His antlers were covered up a few months ago before he shed them, so I presume the management company is looking after him.

He's tamed and seems popular with everyone- myself and the girlfriend are really fond of him and chuck him some carrots when he comes around the back yard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

There been deer around there for years, you often see them crossing over by lamb Doyle's

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Yeah, I live in the Ticknock Hill estate and you'd often see deer in there at night / early morning
    Pretty cool driving in at 2am and seeing a deer practically outside your door

Advertisement