Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Login to Eir webmail

Options
  • 18-08-2017 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I've used eircom webmail for years. This morning I tried logging in to my main eircom account and all I get is this:

[font=eir-medium-web, 'Arial Medium']"Log in not found[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]The username or password you entered has not been recognised."[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]It worked perfectly fine yesterday and every other day so this is random. [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I can login as normal to my other eir webmail accounts. It's only my main webmail account I cannot access, the one I first created several years back.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I previously had the exact same problem with my main account in November 2016 where I could not login. That was related to some glitch or something to do with eircom.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]This is what I've tried: [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Resetting my password by getting a temporary code sent to my mobile. It says to wait up to 40 mins to try logging in, I waited over an hour and still couldn't access my account.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I tried again using a different password and still no luck.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]It is so strange that it only affects my main account and not any of the others. [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Any help much appreciated.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, I've used eircom webmail for years. This morning I tried logging in to my main eircom account and all I get is this:

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]The username or password you entered has not been recognised."[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]It worked perfectly fine yesterday and every other day so this is random. [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I can login as normal to my other eir webmail accounts. It's only my main webmail account I cannot access, the one I first created several years back.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I previously had the exact same problem with my main account in November 2016 where I could not login. That was related to some glitch or something to do with eircom.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Resetting my password by getting a temporary code sent to my mobile. It says to wait up to 40 mins to try logging in, I waited over an hour and still couldn't access my account.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]I tried again using a different password and still no luck.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]It is so strange that it only affects my main account and not any of the others. [/font]
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your email account. Are you currently a customer with us for any other services eg landline/broadband?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MisterNobody

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your email account. Are you currently a customer with us for any other services eg landline/broadband?

- Adam
    Hi Adam, I used to be with eircom but switched to another provider about a year and a half ago. Webmail works fine except until this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam, I used to be with eircom but switched to another provider about a year and a half ago. Webmail works fine except until this week.
    No problem. If you send an email to our web support team they should be able to check on this for you. Their email address is wmsupport@eir.ie.

- Adam

Advertisement