Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland final tickets

Options
  • 18-08-2017 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Don't suppose anyone knows where I'd get a couple of tickets for the hurling......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Deiseen

deisecelt wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone knows where I'd get a couple of tickets for the hurling......
    From the GAA club you are a member of, a competition or from someone on the day.
    Not many other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I think Club deise will be selling raffle tickets in JR square Saturday 11 to4.I'll be buying a couple of them, never know your luck deiseen, its limo to game, overnight hotel, etc..they selling them in various other places too,granville hotel being one, info on club deise web site.If you have any friends involved in gaa outside Waterford, ask them, they might have a contact/ticket thru their club.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,349 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I got 2x tickets through the GAA Season Ticket Scheme. Myself and my Dad have accounts each and if you attend a min of 60% of games (Championship/NHL) and your county gets to the AI Final you get 2 tickets (still have too pay ticket price though)

If your part of a GAA club anywhere apply for tickets. If you knw someone in a club ask them. In Fact ask everyone that may have connections. Also keep checking Toutless.ie and Gumtree

Try your luck on the day, theres a few places that are nortouris for getting hold of tickets (The Big Tree pub, O Connell Street etc)

Competitions, Raffles etc

Its a joy to having too experience this ticket hunt and the build up will hopefully be brillent

few Club Deise events coming up

'Club Deise have a number of fundraisers coming up in the next 2 weeks in order to raise funds for our All Ireland team. Any support would be greatly appreciated!
    1- Next Tuesday, 22nd August, we have a pop-up shop opening in Dungarvan Shopping Centre. It will be open until All Ireland Weekend.
    2- Next Wednesday, 23rd of August, we have a Q&A with Derek McGrath and an All-Star panel discussion in the Granville Hotel, Waterford at 8pm.
    3- On Friday 25th & Saturday 26th of August, we have our annual Golf Classic in West Waterford Golf Club. Please ring (058) 43126 for tee times
    4- On Monday 28th August, we have an Auction (with some massive items up for grabs) and a Q&A with Stephen Molumphy, Ken McGrath and Christy Heffernan in The Local, Dungarvan'.

20800281_1414892288592946_2423897555489561298_n.jpg?oh=67f854d42ce8f1098c172cdeeb0f19ec&oe=5A28E66C

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&p=183690&sid=b29c3bc39a4ce976ed50d38f48d902d7#p183690

https://www.gumtree.ie/s-tickets/v1c8044p1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'll have to get some of the raffle tickets, it's a fab prize. Hopefully it'll be a cracking match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

I believe Waterford got 15000 tickets and Galway 20000.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

south wrote: »
    I believe Waterford got 15000 tickets and Galway 20000.

Galway in the minor final also so will get more tickets due to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I'm convinced I'm gonna win that raffle, got a few of them in JR square today.draw isn't till end of month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Max Powers wrote: »
    I'm convinced I'm gonna win that raffle, got a few of them in JR square today.draw isn't till end of month.

I got some too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Max Powers wrote: »

Sorry lads but I am going to win. I've got ticket with number eleven. It's my favourite raffle number.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,349 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'm convinced I'm going to be drawn for Up for the match tickets lol

Really hopping im not though lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement