Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir WiFi Guest Access

Options
  • 18-08-2017 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have enabled Eir WiFi Guest access on my account and set a password.

Whenever I am out and about and try and use it via the Air App on my Android phone it says "We couldn't get your Guest WiFi status. Please try again later".

It has never worked.

Any ideas as to how I can resolve this ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Hi,

Whenever I am out and about and try and use it via the Air App on my Android phone it says "We couldn't get your Guest WiFi status. Please try again later".

It has never worked.

Thanks !
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with our WiFi service. Have you been speaking to our technical support team about this?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

It has never worked.

Thanks !
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with our WiFi service. Have you been speaking to our technical support team about this?

- Adam
    No - should I contact them directly ? If so, can you give me their number ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

It has never worked.

Thanks !
    Hi there,

- Adam
    No - should I contact them directly ? If so, can you give me their number ?
    Yes, if you give them a ring they'll be able to check on this for you.

Their direct number is 1890260260 or you can free phone 1901 and you'll be able to get through to them.

- Adam

Advertisement