Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan.To drop chil to school?driver!

Options
  • 18-08-2017 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello
    Im looking. Who can drop my child to school ones,or simetimes twice in a week?
    He is is Educate together (moylaragh) school. Second class. I live in Hampton woods. Still close to school
    But when is cold and rain... would like if somebody drop him to school.

Anyone?
    Please. Contact me.
    And how much you would take for one time or for all year?
    Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you're more likely to have success if you ask on one of the Balbriggan pages on Facebook. Here are links to two of them - they're private groups but once you click to join someone will add you quite quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1856016607950433/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/202985796495416/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jestea

Thank you so much!
    Car Insurance prices goes me crazy.... better taxi ones or twice in a week..:/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

There is child protection issues here also. Two people will need to be in the car for each journey. Extra cost.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

myshirt wrote: »
    There is child protection issues here also.

Modnote:I agree, it would be a much better idea to make an arrangement with someone you get to know when your child starts school. Please be very careful about who you let take your child to school. Asking people you don't know online is not a good idea so I'll close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement