Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike shop for repairs / service

Options
  • 18-08-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good bike shop for repairs or service? Anywhere around the city or east of the county?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Altitude

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

marcus doherty on the mayors walk is pretty good.
    tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

If for pedal bike, Altitude on ballybricken or Spokes on patrick street.

If for a motorbike, Marcus Doherty on Mayors Walk. Wouldn't go past him.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Waterford cycle centre if for pedal bike Ralph is really nice and very reasonable

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

shebzie wrote: »
    Waterford cycle centre if for pedal bike Ralph is really nice and very reasonable

Ralph is a bit like marmite to be honest.

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote:
    Ralph is a bit like marmite to be honest.

Did you have a bad experience with him and shop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Rolf is his name, and I've had nothing but good experience from that shop. I'm not connected to the shop in any way either, but I've always been looked after when buying gear.

longshanks wrote:
    Rolf is his name, and I've had nothing but good experience from that shop. I'm not connected to the shop in any way either, but I've always been looked after when buying gear.

Sorrie I misspelled, Yea same here he always looked after me with repairs and gear too I found him really helpful too

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Waterford Cycle Centre
    Altitude
    Spokes

Those three shops are full of proffesionals who love their job. Recommend all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

longshanks wrote: »

You must be spending a lot of money in there then, otherwise...... :rolleyes:

O.K Sports in Carrick on Suir - Top class servicing, and wont cost a weeks wages like some places charge !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

greenspurs wrote: »
    You must be spending a lot of money in there then, otherwise...... :rolleyes:

O.K Sports in Carrick on Suir - Top class servicing, and wont cost a weeks wages like some places charge !

Shane is a gentleman in there, you'll do well to meet a nicer chap anywhere imo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thanks for all suggestions, I got sorted by the shop out in Tramore in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Thanks for all suggestions, I got sorted by the shop out in Tramore in the end

Maurice!
    The only person who actually rebuild my wheel where everyone else suggested I got myself a new one.
    Now I've an old one, rebuild!

Advertisement