Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tina Satchwell News updates MOD NOTE POST ONE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

This is not the plaice for jokes. Have you people no sole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Leave it out the jokes were done way back in the thread and will get it closed.

Yes Tina is out there somewhere (with 26k) and poor Richard is crying every night waiting for her to come home to him the parrot and the dogs (the 26k too)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Yes Tina is out there somewhere (with 26k) and poor Richard is crying every night waiting for her to come home to him the parrot and the dogs (the 26k too)

The parrot died :cool:

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    The parrot died :cool:

The 2nd one called Valentine they got in Mayo didn't. The first one they supposedly sent for an autopsy.

Imagine this time last year Tina was missing a month and none of us knew!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Parrots have a very long life expectancy and seeing as there were house renovations going on they probably wanted to find out why it died.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,329 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

brilou23 wrote: »

No, but a bit of cod.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Considering the lack of any sightings and the fact that the last place TS was reportedly seen was at her house in Youghal - I wonder are the Gardai now going to do what has been done in similar cases in the UK and take the place apart? Including surveying the large overgrown area at the back of the properties on that street...

The 2nd one called Valentine they got in Mayo didn't. The first one they supposedly sent for an autopsy.

Imagine this time last year Tina was missing a month and none of us knew!

and now you are all intimately involved huh

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

brilou23 wrote: »

Nah, only got rock salmon

and now you are all intimately involved huh

The fine ol' art of ennui ...

• Advertisement

There's a high number if teenagers going missing particularly in Cork as can be seen in The Journal especially in the last week. They then are discovered a day or two later.

It a supposed to be a game among the teenagers to see who can stay away the longest.

Could this be what Tina is at? Showing these teenagers how it's done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Dia1988 wrote:

Cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

There's a high number if teenagers going missing particularly in Cork as can be seen in The Journal especially in the last week. They then are discovered a day or two later.

It a supposed to be a game among the teenagers to see who can stay away the longest.

Its not a game. How disrespectful. The majority of those children are from troubled backgrounds, there are most definitely personal issues at play there.
    They aren't just doing it for lols. And it has nothing to do with Tina's disappearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JMNolan

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Its not a game. How disrespectful. The majority of those children are from troubled backgrounds, there are most definitely personal issues at play there.
    They aren't just doing it for lols.
    And it has nothing to do with Tina's disappearance.

How do you know this is true? The majority?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

JMNolan wrote: »
    How do you know this is true? The majority?

Yes, the majority. I have no doubt a few of them are just acting the maggot but it isn't the case for most. Quite a few of them are in state care. I'm from the locality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

World Hide and Seak Champion

It is well known especially in Cork where a number of teenagers that go missing regularly are later found the following day. Just look at the Journal articles on these missing teenagers, especially in the last week. They are not in state care either!
    The Gardai resources are limited enough to be looking for teenagers that purposely go missing for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mackmatic

Christ.

You'd hope one of your kids never go missing.

Sure you'd probably not even bother looking for them seeing as teenagers just do it for attention.

Mackmatic wrote: »
    Christ.

Sure you'd probably not even bother looking for them seeing as teenagers just do it for attention.
    Christ.

Stop being so pedantic, of course I would search if they went missing but if they were continuing to go missing and being found, I would seriously discipline for playing selfish games.
    I am not making this up, it's called the 'Game of 72', where teenagers deliberately go missing for 72 hours or as long as possible. It's shared through Facebook apparently.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/game-72-terrifying-facebook-craze-5603702

Christ.

Christ.

Stop being so pedantic, of course I would search if they went missing but if they were continuing to go missing and being found, I would seriously discipline for playing selfish games.
    I am not making this up, it's called the 'Game of 72', where teenagers deliberately go missing for 72 hours or as long as possible. It's shared through Facebook apparently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/game-72-terrifying-facebook-craze-5603702

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Glebee wrote: »

I thought that was Madeline McCann?

TS is not a teenager. The AGS are treating her disappearance seriously. Imo the current case does not need smart arsed observations about kids playing truant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

gozunda wrote:
    TS is not a teenager. The AGS are treating her disappearance seriously. Imo the current case does not need smart arsed observations about kids playing truant.

Exactly, discussion about disappearing teenagers have no place in this thread. It's totally disrespectful and off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Glebee wrote: »

Pffft..... not even a bronze medalist.

Lord Lucan is the undisputed pound for pound world champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Anything on news about this case today?

blade1 wrote: »

Nothing that I've see. Seems to have gone a bit cold case tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

gozunda wrote: »

Or is that what they want you to think?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

gozunda wrote: »

I was thinking the opposite.

Tina Satchwell who?..............said by Richard.

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »

Why today in particular?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement