Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tina Satchwell News updates MOD NOTE POST ONE

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    Indeed! Let us just remember him over the festive season and all those who are missing loved ones.

Also let us pray that justice will be served in the case of Tina Satchwell.

You seem to be adament that something sinister has happened Tina.

Why not believe Richard the husband that allegedly worshipped the ground she walked on?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Dia1988 wrote: »

Why not believe Richard the husband that allegedly worshipped the ground she walked on?

So you just want them to believe what you want?

blade1 wrote: »
    So you just want them to believe what you want?

We should all believe what loving Richard says, in that Tina will return home soon.

.......because anything I say in the contrary my comments get deleted and I get an infraction!

So, Let's start a GoFundme page to raise money for Richard to organise a Welcome party for Tina!

NINTCHDBPICT000370123899.jpg?w=960

When Tina will return home, she'll march straight back out the door because of the mess of the place.
    Could this be the reason Tina left?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3523273/richard-satchwell-christmas-with-dogs-in-hope-missing-wife-returns/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Is the parrot still there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

We should all believe what loving Richard says, in that Tina will return home soon.

.......because anything I say in the contrary my comments get deleted and I get an infraction!

So, Let's start a GoFundme page to raise money for Richard to organise a Welcome party for Tina!

Yes . So sorry that I forgot to mention a Gofundme page. ... It somehow slipped my memory .

I have no idea what happened Tina Satchwel but I do believe that I can call out bull**** when I see it.

I hope and pray that I am proved wrong.

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened Tina Satchwel but I do believe that I can call out bull**** when I see it.

I hope and pray that I am proved wrong.

Let's me clear here...

Are you insinuating that the loving husband Richard Satchwell is responsible for his wife disappearing, that according to him used to beat him up because if her temper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Not sure if I can post links or not but Tina Satchwell is on both the garda.ie and missingpersons.ie website. Not really sure what motive is served by saying that she isn't:

https://www.garda.ie/en/Crime-Prevention/Crimecall-on-RTE/Crimecall-Episodes/2017/June-26/Missing-Person-Tina-Satchwell-last-seen-on-the-20-3-17.html

https://www.missingpersons.ie/cork

I'm not sure what motive you are insinuating that I would have for lying about her not being on their website. What reason would I have for lying? Jesus, my life isn't that bloody dull. I went to their website and on the front page there's a box titled Missing Persons with photos and details that change and it includes a click box 'View All'. When you click on that there are the photos of people missing from the present day to way back and when I was looking for someone else's details I'd happened to have read something about Tina fairly recently and noticed that she wasn't listed. I tried searching for her and the search returned 'No results found'. See photo below.

Fair enough your link on their website has her but under a tv programme rather than under the missing persons list. I didn't know about the programme so didn't search there and the other link is not an AGS link.

fwr9dy.jpg

Let's me clear here...

Are you insinuating that the loving husband Richard Satchwell is responsible for his wife disappearing, that according to him used to beat him up because if her temper.

I repeat. There is no evidence that Richard has any responsibility for Tina's disappearance.

But. . we have no evidence either that Tina used to beat Richard up or that she had a temper.

Am sure the Gardai know an awful lot more than we do ,

I think it is best that they be allowed to continue their investigations into Tina's disappearance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 597 ✭✭✭clfy39tzve8njq

vectra wrote:
    The thing is, I knew this couple personally for years, and to be honest, they couldn't be separated. Always together with their dogs walking around town.

That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. If I spent all my time with my partner there's a chance one of us would disappear too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

What’s he buying her this Christmas?

KevinCavan wrote:
    What’s he buying her this Christmas?

Nothing she went off with all the money :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nothing she went off with all the money :-)

It’s in the briefcase on the sofa?

vicwatson wrote:
    It’s in the briefcase on the sofa?

No the parrot is in that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. If I spent all my time with my partner there's a chance one of us would disappear too.

Maybe in your case.
    Who knows.
    I spend almost 24 hours a day with my wife.
    We are a couple 39 years this year.
    Are you suggesting this is not healthy?
    You couldn't separate us with a nail bar, but then, different strokes for different folks.

vectra wrote: »
    Maybe in your case.
    Who knows.
    You couldn't separate us with a nail bar, but then, different strokes for different folks.

Ever wonder why your wife spends so much time in toilet?

vectra wrote:

Just you and your wife 24 hours a day how is that even possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Just you and your wife 24 hours a day how is that even possible.

You're reading too much into what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

:D:D
    Maybe in your case.
    Who knows.

Yeah but you said 'almost 24 hours'. Bet you don't know what she's up for the 55 minutes or so when you're not around! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Maybe in your case.
    Who knows.

Well it’s clear that all was not well in this relationship because she either upped and left or was killed.

:D:D

Yeah but you said 'almost 24 hours'. Bet you don't know what she's up for the 55 minutes or so when you're not around! :D

Ever wondered why your wife has the scent of a strange man's aftershave when she's gone for that 55 minutes?.........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Well it’s clear that all was not well in this relationship because she either upped and left or was killed.

But but ....there's no conclusive evidence of any of that. Maybe she was abducted no?

gozunda wrote: »
    But but ....there's no conclusive evidence of any of that. Maybe she was abducted no?

Which is why I gave options?
    Maybe she was drugged and bagged off. Sure since when has anyone ever needed evidence of that to assume it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Ever wondered why your wife has the scent of a strange man's aftershave when she's gone for that 55 minutes?.........
    No smarty pants because I bought her that aftershave and the shaving cream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

No smarty pants because I bought her that aftershave and the shaving cream!

Can you do me a favour and ask her to change the blade.
    And tidy up the left hand side.a bit.

Which is why I gave options?Maybe she was drugged and bagged off. Sure since when has anyone ever needed evidence of that to assume it.

What these two options?

It's always good to have an open mind imo ..

Maybe if Madeline’s parents had waited four days to report her missing, I’d see your point. Now please stop bringing your weird agenda over a missing child into a thread about a missing woman. Good lad.

Maybe if Madeline’s parents had waited four days to report her missing, I’d see your point. Now please stop bringing your weird agenda over a missing child into a thread about a missing woman. Good lad.
    ??????

Wha? No idea what you are on about there tbh. Maybe you're on the wrong thread? 'good lad' lol. Back on topic with this missing persons case - it would appear that there is little or no evidence for what happened. Just that the AGS etc remain "extremely concerned for Tina’s safety and well being."

Does anyone know if Tina's family have given any recent interviews?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Ken McCarthy

Fair enough, I stand corrected. I just used the search box on the garda.ie website and the link I posted was the first of about ten or more results. The Missing Persons Bureau was mentioned here which is why I posted that link. No idea why Tina would not be included in the main missing persons area but I assume it is an oversight on the part of whoever looks after that section of garda.ie.
    I'm not sure what motive you are insinuating that I would have for lying about her not being on their website. What reason would I have for lying? Jesus, my life isn't that bloody dull. I went to their website and on the front page there's a box titled Missing Persons with photos and details that change and it includes a click box 'View All'. When you click on that there are the photos of people missing from the present day to way back and when I was looking for someone else's details I'd happened to have read something about Tina fairly recently and noticed that she wasn't listed. I tried searching for her and the search returned 'No results found'. See photo below.

Fair enough your link on their website has her but under a tv programme rather than under the missing persons list. I didn't know about the programme so didn't search there and the other link is not an AGS link.

fwr9dy.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement