Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tina Satchwell News updates MOD NOTE POST ONE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Innocent until proven otherwise

I accept that completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

road_high wrote: »
    I dunno. He’s certainly no Joe Reilly to my mind- and even he was caught out in the end. The husband seems hyper emotional to me, if it was him I’d imagine he’d have been caught out yonks ago. Presume his story about going to Dungarvan etc tallied

Yeah it probably tallied, it was strange to go there but nothing wrong in doing that. Was he interviewed by a criminal psychologist?

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Lol, I'd hardly expect people to be going up to him and haranguing him. In any case, it means nothing one way or the other whether they are or aren't.

There’s many a person on the Northside of Cork City who would, a few even went to Youghal to get a look at him when this started originally

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it was social welfare fraud.

Yeah he confirmed that himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

There’s many a person on the Northside of Cork City who would, a few even went to Youghal to get a look at him when this started originally

The mind boggles

• Advertisement

Yeah it probably tallied, it was strange to go there but nothing wrong in doing that. Was he interviewed by a criminal psychologist?

Not compulsory voluntarily only, imagine at the end of this and he's found totally innocent, some folk will need to look at themselves, not pointing fingers at anyone here, but read some crazy comments online about him

Not compulsory voluntarily only, imagine at the end of this and he's found totally innocent, some folk will need to look at themselves, not pointing fingers at anyone here, but read some crazy comments online about him

Even if he’s exonerated you’ll still have those claiming the process is flawed or a backhander was given. I’ve seen many a crazy comment on Facebook

The mind boggles

It’s all these people get up for apart from collecting their “wages”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Are we sure the Norries weren't just going to Youghal for their holibobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

road_high wrote: »
    I dunno. He’s certainly no Joe Reilly to my mind- and even he was caught out in the end. The husband seems hyper emotional to me, if it was him I’d imagine he’d have been caught out yonks ago. Presume his story about going to Dungarvan etc tallied

That's all a front imo ..I think he is cleverer than what people give him credit for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭julyjane

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    That's all a front imo ..I think he is cleverer than what people give him credit for.
    I do too, but can't assume he's guilty just on that basis.

She could have been seeing someone else when Richard was away driving lorries. I would have thought maybe she did decide to leave without a trace so he couldn't find her but now that the guards have said they believe the answer lies in the local community that's unlikely.

It's very possible she went off with someone, travelled to UK on a truck maybe....it has been done by lots of people who decide to start a new life. There's literally hundreds of people on the Garda Missing People website. Very few of them have been murdered.

foxyladyxx wrote: »

Aren't we all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Few sniffer dogs, I'd find her in no time. This search is worse than the initial McCann search .

Few sniffer dogs, I'd find her in no time. This search is worse than the initial McCann search .

Cadaver dogs were used

Cadaver dogs were used

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭eastie17

Cork Lass wrote: »

Supposed to be male and historical as in 30 + years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

eastie17 wrote: »
    Supposed to be male and historical as in 30 + years

Thanks eastie17 - I didn’t know that. Looks like I added 2 and 2 and came up with 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ye would be great at the Salem Witch Trials

• Advertisement

From Examiner:
    Gardaí have requested the services of the State Pathologist's office. The find is being treated as suspicious pending further analysis. Gardaí are considering the possibility that the remains could be historic.

Going by this it is far from certain that they are historic remains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

From Examiner:

Going by this it is far from certain that they are historic remains.

State pathologist was called to inspect our ancient bog bodies to declare the sites to be not a crime scene

State pathologist was called to inspect our ancient bog bodies to declare the sites to be not a crime scene

Bog bodies were sacrificial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Bog bodies were sacrificial

Totally irrelevant but thanks

I wa being smart as in it also a crime scene

Not irreverelant to the poor victims methinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,443 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Galadriel wrote: »

Just read that and was going to post here- in some ways I hope it is her as it would mean some closure for the family and evidence of how she died and hopefully some justice- it sounds like it is very possibly is her reading between the lines.
    To end up where she did sounds very like a dumped body or remains so she was murdered (if it’s Tina) ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Galadriel wrote: »

Interesting....could be Tina in that case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,443 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Religious jewellery mentioned - seem to recall in pics of her she did wear lots of jewellery?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement