Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I logged into my account online only for it to tell me password incorrect.

Options
  • 19-08-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I logged into my account online only for it to tell me password incorrect. 
    I did not change email or password, and paid last bill on time. So please tell me why I can not get in. this is 3rd time I change password other 2 times, which was some time ago. I'm getting fed up with this. I know I put correct password in. 
    Seems funny how get a letter to say, I get reduced rate of Electric, and been with you 33 years never changed to a different company. Then this happens. If I can't get in, cant pay bill. So better not decided to bill me extra. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi cathymcl2,

We are sorry to read this.

Your old password may be populating automatically. Have you tried deleting your cookies or browser history? Alternatively, you could try on another device.

If are still unable to log-in, please send us a private message with the following details:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your email address and contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into this further.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭cathymcl2

I have done all above, as always clear browsing history before closing down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for confirming.

We require the account information to be able to investigate further, if you could send us a private message.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we wish to reassure you that this error message is not related to your bills or savings offering.

Alternatively, we recommend trying the "Forgot password?" link on the log-in page (under the green log-in button) to reset your password. If you choose this option, just ensure not to use the Caps Lock key for any capital letters, only the Shift key.

We are here until 6pm Monday to Friday to respond to private messages.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement