Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCP contact Rep

Options
  • 17-08-2017 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

How would one go about contacting the FCP

I'm having an issue with my local AGS Re firearm licence

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

You don't contact the FCP as such. You contact the group or organisation that you are a member of within the FCP. So if you are an NARGC member then you contact the NARGC. If its the NRAI, NASRPC, etc you contact them.

What is the problem or would you rather not say on an open forum?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I'm having an issue with my local AGS Re firearm licence

If your a member of NARGC contact the fund administrator. He is the point of contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Thanks Cass
    I've sent a text message to my governing body. Hopefully he will reply soon with advice / help

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

While we are on this topic.Does anyone have a contact email or phone nr/name for the NASRPC particularly those involved in the Embassy cup?I have sent two emails via the NASRPC web page and...[crickets] so far.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Anyone i know in a nargc affiliated club who had issues with licencing was told to go get themselves a good solictitor with experience of firearms licencing cases. No help other than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

gunny123 wrote:
    Anyone i know in a nargc affiliated club who had issues with licencing was told to go get themselves a good solictitor with experience of firearms licencing cases. No help other than that.

Chris will do his best for you. Since the new accord between the Gardai and NARGC he has become the Contact person for anyone in the Fund that has an issue to liase with the Gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Chris will do his best for you. Since the new accord between the Gardai and NARGC he has become the Contact person for anyone in the Fund that has an issue to liase with the Gardai.

Good to hear.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    While we are on this topic.Does anyone have a contact email or phone nr/name for the NASRPC particularly those involved in the Embassy cup?I have sent two emails via the NASRPC web page and...[crickets] so far.

Try their official account. NASRPC
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement