Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ebike Club / Community

Options
  • 19-08-2017 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello to All electron junkies out there.
    I'm looking to start an ebike club for us riders to chat, help eachother out and if needed to fix or upgrade bikes for eachother. Please use this board to your full advantage and I'll make a facebook page for us too. Another reason for this page comes from concern also that the more of us there are the higher the chances that you'll find a ebike rider that probably shouldn't have one. So thats the second point, I'll also give lessons on how we should use them to anyone who wants them, free of course as this is to help us in the long run. So please post away and we'll get this thing started, anyone in cork however give me a shout and we'll go for a spin around.
    Regards to all, Aaron

Advertisement