Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No confirmation mail received in inbox or junk.

Options
  • 19-08-2017 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

No confirmation mail received in inbox or junk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you confirm which email address you used as it's possible you might have made a typo? Your response won't be posted publically.

That email address matches that registered on your account. Can you please try the instructions in the link below and see if it works?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fiatagri

I hate to be a pain when you've been very helpful, but I've searched all folders and tried resenting again.also tried from mobile network rather than wifi. No mail from boards.ie. any other suggestions on how to progress???

I recommend sending an email to hello@boards.ie so the HQ can look at it when they're in the office tomorrow.

I don't think there's much more I can do for now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement