Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 19-08-2017 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I got a business loan 2 months ago for a jeep with Boi. I am in the catering business and do farmers markets etc. Last week i got caught in an aweful storm which ripped my gazebo and market stall to bits! I rely on the markets to pay my rent bills etc. I cant do markets until i get a new gazebo and new market stall. I need a small 2k loan or overdraft to do this. I am pretty desperate and applied for a personnel loan online last tues and have not heard anything back. Any advice as to how to get the funds i need.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Nina3811,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this.

If you've applied online, please be assured a member of our sales team will be in touch once your application is reviewed.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again, Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nina3811

Hi Nina3811,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this.

If you've applied online, please be assured a member of our sales team will be in touch once your application is reviewed.

Thanks again, Jane

The application was declined is there anyway i coukd get an overdraft or something to get my market stall back up and running?

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your reply.

You can apply for an overdraft here. Have you checked to see if any insurance policy you have will cover this?

Thanks again,

Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nina3811

i applied for an overdraft. Do i have a chance to get an overdraft when my loan was declined

Hi Nina3811,

Thanks for your reply.

We wouldn't have enough information to say whether the overdraft would be approved. All applications are reviewed on a case by case basis, and your own individual circumstances. Please be assured the team will be in touch with you once there's a decision made on your application.

Thanks again, Jane

• Advertisement
Advertisement