If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG43UH603V

Options
  • 19-08-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, do you have a new, sealed box LG43UH603V in stock and would it be possible to collect around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if I order online today. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, do you have a new, sealed box LG43UH603V in stock and would it be possible to collect around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if I order online today. Thanks
    Hi Glencarrig,

I do have one of these in stock available for collection in store. If you PM me with your contact number and address I can hold one aside for you. It would need to be paid for in store if you are collecting it.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

* We actually have lots of them available for collection! :eek: 

Cracking 43" smart 4K TV for that money!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks guys, I will have to confirm what day I will be up to collect. Can I decide on payment in Stg or Euro when I collect?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks guys, I will have to confirm what day I will be up to collect. Can I decide on payment in Stg or Euro when I collect?
    Hi Glencarraig.

No bother at all.

You can pay in either Sterling or Euro at the store :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi Glencarraig.

No bother at all.

You can pay in either Sterling or Euro at the store :)
    Hi guys, it's looking like I will be in Belfast on Friday. Would like to call and collect the tv, do I need to order online and collect & pay in store or just turn up in the store and do the deal then?.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Glen,

thanks for the post - the LG 43UH603V is a really good seller for us but we do normally have stock ready to take away.

We are getting a small top-up of them on Friday morning so if you are around anytime after 11:00Am I'm confident that we will have free stock available - but if you want to be sure to be sure, just mail sales@richersounds or PM us your name / address / contact details and we will pop up an order on the system for you now to guarantee that there will be one held for you until close of Biz on Friday..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HeaRtheEcho

Hey, any of these left in stock? with delivery if possible?

Hey, any of these left in stock? with delivery if possible?
    Hi HearTheEcho,

Unfortunately these are now a finished line and no longer available.

The closest thing i would have to it would be the 43UJ670 at £499.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HeaRtheEcho

Hi HearTheEcho,

Unfortunately these are now a finished line and no longer available.

The closest thing i would have to it would be the 43UJ670 at £499.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hey David,

There's seems to be quite a difference in the sterling and euro price...any reason for that? Also I see in the FAQs that you can only deliver to the address linked to credit card, I would be having it delivered to a different address...is this a problem?

Cheers!
    Ger.

Hi Ger,

many thanks for the post & Apologies for the delay getting back to you,

The 43UJ670 is currently £499 / €619 and I think we are really competitive at that price - the 2 next best euro price I can see with a quick check is €699 / €789 - our euro price includes delivery and our 6 year warranty ( £ just add £6.99!)

You can order in whichever currency suits you!

In terms of delivery address - we do only deliver to a registered credit card address - you can contact your credit card company and add a number of authorised addresses no problem and without charge.

we do get quite a few Customers unhappy that we only deliver to a registered address - the reason is quite simple - if someone get your card for one minute, takes down the details and the security code they can ask for the TV to be delivered to ANY address without your knowledge - at that stage you would be REALLY UNHAPPY with us! We have a security procedure whereby when a Customer orders we can verify the TV is delivered to an address only registered to that card - this guarantees your security.

On a completely different tack - we will shortly ( in the next week or so I'm hoping) have a replacement for the LG 43UH603 - it is a model that will sit in-between the 43UH603 and the 43UJ670 and it will be VERY competitively priced ;)

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.