Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was my post edited

Options
  • 19-08-2017 6:25pm

Hi , hope this is correct place to ask. I clicked Mod Issue, even though, its not an issue as such, just a question :)

I was posting in a thread in after hours, thread was regarding people bragging about their fighting skills.

Anyway, I was messing with another poster, and I wrote a response, with the word 'poxy' in the sentence.

Im curious as to why Dudara removed it? it wasnt meant to be offensive, and I dont think the person I was messing with was offended.

if it was offensive, wouldnt the usual procedure be to give a warning?
    So Im just curious as to why?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It wasn't anything that you wrote. The problem was who you had quoted in that post.

I had just banned a troll who has been re-registering. As part of the clean-up, I was removing all their posts and as part of that I removed your quotation of their post.

dudara wrote: »
    It wasn't anything that you wrote. The problem was who you had quoted in that post.

I had just banned a troll who has been re-registering. As part of the clean-up, I was removing all their posts and as part of that I removed your quotation of their post.

oh, I see, I didnt realise.

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.

Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You're welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement