Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose of Tralee??

Options
  • 19-08-2017 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭

query - was the ROT on on Monday night? Sure I saw it - but think I have it all wrong? I thought all the roses came - went on air mon and tue and winner selected on Tuesday night??

Was this how is was before?
    Is there a new format?
    v confused!

Just got my attention now as a mates niece is one of the little helper roses or what ever they are called..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

2 part programme on RTE1 - Monday and Tuesday night - half of the contestants interviewed each night -- winner announced late Tuesday night. Many other events for the last week featuring all contestants, but the actual result isn't until Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

lottpaul wrote: »
    2 part programme on RTE1 - Monday and Tuesday night - half of the contestants interviewed each night -- winner announced late Tuesday night. Many other events for the last week featuring all contestants, but the actual result isn't until Tuesday.

ok - so what was on on monday 14th?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

sporina wrote: »
    ok - so what was on on monday 14th?

Nothing, the festival only started on Wednesday and the roses who have qualified for it were announced yesterday/today. It's on tv Monday & Tuesday night.

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Nothing, the festival only started on Wednesday and the roses who have qualified for it were announced yesterday/today. It's on tv Monday & Tuesday night.

there was something on on Monday night - i hardly imagined it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

sporina wrote: »
    there was something on on Monday night - i hardly imagined it

edited to say that I looked on RTÉ player and it seems there was a documentary on Monday night about the Rose of Tralee. Is that what you were referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

3 finalists should mud wrestle in Bikinis to decide victor . Show needs a new twist.

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    edited to say that I looked on RTÉ player and it seems there was a documentary on Mimday night about the Rose of Tralee. Is that what you were referring to?

must have been - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

3 finalists should mud wrestle in Bikinis to decide victor . Show needs a new twist.

Thats the Donald Trump version of the RoT.

Advertisement