Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery of electrical appliances from Currys Northern Ireland

Options
  • 19-08-2017 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hopefully I've put this in the correct section, please feel free to move it if wrong.

Myself and partner have just bought our first house and need to buy appliances.

Our budget is tight so I've priced the fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher in Currys in both the south and north. It's roughly €300 cheaper up the north.

My question is has anyone done this and knows if they'll deliver to the south (dublin area) and roughly what they'd charge. Renting a van would be an option but delivery would be much handier.

Any advice or recommendation would be welcome and appreciated. cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Have you approached Curry's in Ireland (or any other retailer) and asked them if they could price match your NI quote? Or at least offer a reduction that brings it close to the NI price?
    Keep in mind your warranty will be with Curry's in NI too.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Northern branches may not be allowed to sell to the south as that's internally competing with themselves.

Advertisement