Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloudflare stopping phone/tablet/app from working

Options
  • 19-08-2017 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I don't know if I'm posting in the right place so apologies if I've got it wrong.

I'm having trouble accessing boards on my phone and tablet. Both are Androids.

What happens is that when I go into Boards, I'm first greeted with this page
    CfEadQu.png

Then the touch site comes up as normal. However, when I click on a tab, it changes over to the full site and a 404 message comes up

oySBRfs.png

The app is not working either. I was just talking to someone else I know who uses boards on a tablet and they're having the same issues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

Don't think that issue is Cloudflare related.

Could you try clearing your cache and deleting any Boards related cookies please.

Don't think that issue is Cloudflare related.

Could you try clearing your cache and deleting any Boards related cookies please.

It is CloudFlare related. When I tried it on my phone it went as far as CloudFlare and then didn't go any further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Hi Ronan. It seems to be working fine on my tablet but not on the phone. The touch site is still turning into a 404 full page. The app is working.

edit: everything is working today. you can close this now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement