Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia college post primary masters

Options
  • 19-08-2017 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I've just been accepted into the September 2017 post primary teaching course at Hibernia. I'm trying to figure out childcare etc. Has anyone done the course? Would love to know how much actual time is required each day. They say 2 - 4 live lectures and 15 hours of recorded lectures per Wk. What days are these on usually and there is obviously more time for studying and assignments? Any advice greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Feedback to a more appropriate forum for your query.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭trixie11

OP Did you get a response? Or having started the course last September would you be prepared to share your experience of it so far? I am thinking of applying and have childcare etc to plan out also
    Thanks 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Olivia Pope

Monster Mac, I would be very interested also in how you are getting on. How many hours are realistic etc. I have two small children

Advertisement