Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Floating Bar

Options
  • 20-08-2017 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭

Having trouble with the floating bar at the top of Boards, & can't seem to figure it out. It started last week, when I'm logged into Boards, the floating bar at the top of the page no longer floats, & it disappears up the page once I scroll down. I also can't click my username to go into my profile, and I also can't click "my forums" either. Both of those buttons will function as drop downs, but I can't click them. Now, if I log out of Boards, the floating bar works as it should (stays put no matter how I scroll on the page).

Any ideas? :o

Details are:

Windows 10
    Happening on BOTH Chrome and Firefox (latest versions)
    ScriptBlock and Ublock Origin BOTH disabled, and uninstalled (even when Boards was whitelisted it still happened)

Advertisement