Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rewaxing Barbour Jacket

• 20-08-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭

I need to get two jackets rewaxed, don't want to do it myself as I tried it before and it wasn't a great job - does anyone know anyone in Dublin that can do it professionally and in and around what the cost is? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Barbour UK will do them. It is a little more expensive but they will come back like new. You can also get the Ireland seller to return them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Discodog wrote: »
    Barbour UK will do them. It is a little more expensive but they will come back like new. You can also get the Ireland seller to return them for you.

You have to deal with Barbour direct. I have asked about this in the Barbour shop in kildare village and they confirmed stores no longer accept the jackets back. Apparently Arnotts did at one stage but now no more.

I think its around the €80 mark to get a jacket done but be aware the lead times are crazy long with it taking up to six weeks and then you have shipping on top of that.

Advertisement