Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch

• 20-08-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of places I can get a carvery lunch for take away during the week? In the city centre. Something like roast of the day or curry etc. Sick of my usual wraps or chicken rolls

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Maz2016 wrote: »
    Anyone know of places I can get a carvery lunch for take away during the week? In the city centre. Something like roast of the day or curry etc. Sick of my usual wraps or chicken rolls

Depending on what side of the city centre you are, Bobby Byrnes would be a decent option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Smyths. I have their carvery regularly and rarely had a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Russell's if you're out towards Dooradoyle or Mungret direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Brimestone are after starting carvery lunches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Not carvery but the Glen tavern great lunch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

The OP is looking to take away carvery and he's looking for a place in the city centre.

I think Bobby Byrnes might be your best bet. I think Gleeson's Spar shops (Henry & Catherine Streets) do a carvery too. Not sure where else would do take away.

Advertisement