Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third party, fire and theft

Options
  • 20-08-2017 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Dear Sir/Mdme

As long as I see at the image I have attached I would like to know if this modality of insurance covers me the time I am travelling in Europe (Spain / France mainly) (so many times during the year)

I understand I am covered 93 days only for COMPREHENSIVE but the rest of the year should be ok only third party and fire.

I have a normal car (mazda6)

Could you confirm that to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi lydialaois, unfortunately there is no picture on the attachment. If you PM me your policy number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lydialaois

Hi lydialaois, unfortunately there is no picture on the attachment. If you PM me your policy number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa
    Hello
    There is a file in the attachment.
    Anyway, I just want to know if this policy covers me more than 3 months in Spain or France as I have to go for work and spend long stays over there.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lydialaois

I am talking about this policy Third party, fire and theft (nothing else, not comprehensive one)

As long as I read it this policy covers in Europe all year around and I just need you to confirm that to me.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Unfortunately we are unable to open the attachment. We will automatically provide you with full policy cover for up to 93 days in any one period of insurance. If you need cover for a longer period, you will need to PM us with your policy details along with the date you will be leaving and the date you will be returning.

Advertisement