Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naughty things you do

• 20-08-2017 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

What are your naughty ways ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Skihunta13

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

You are a disgusting animal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm inclined to accidentally whack my elbow off the chin of anybody I notice deliberately peeing in the pool. Naughty I know, but I can never resist.

I hunt down, torture then kill people who pee in swimming pools.

Unorthodox I know, but what can I say? We all have our foibles.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Skihunta13

Cancelling my swimming pool membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Eat nice biscuits in top tray of biscuit tin. Remove top tray and eat nice biscuits from second tray As well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I think getting off on you and others swimming in your piss is more of a degenerate fetish than a naughty foible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

RayM wrote: »
    I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

This is such a prick thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Old Perry wrote: »
    Eat nice biscuits in top tray of biscuit tin. Remove top tray and eat nice biscuits from second tray As well.

Are we talking nice biscuits or Nice biscuits here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

As was pointed out to you the last time you boasted about this, that's not naughty, it's criminal damage. And it makes you even more of a prick than the pricks who park on pavements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

This thread is going to go well.

That'll beyond naughty. One inconsiderate idiot damaging the property of another is just senseless vandalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's not right either. That's just vandalism

'Naughty ways'. 'Little foible'. Vomit

sentient_6 wrote: »
    This thread is going to go well.

What might have been humorous goes south fast when gobsh*ts start boasting over breaking the law.

I give a bottle of vodka to homeless people if they kill a kitten while I film it.

Just continuing the downward trend...

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

- Posting in AH without telling anyone.

- Drinking sparkling water instead of still.

pjohnson wrote: »
    maudgonner wrote: »
    As was pointed out to you the last time you boasted about this, that's not naughty, it's criminal damage. And it makes you even more of a prick than the pricks who park on pavements.
    That'll beyond naughty. One inconsiderate idiot damaging the property of another is just senseless vandalism.
    That's not right either. That's just vandalism
    What might have been humorous goes south fast when gobsh*ts start boasting over breaking the law.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I admitted to killing him while his family watched.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I had killed him while his family watched.

All part of your communist manifesto I supoose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

Naughtiest thing i ever did was run through a wheat field

• Advertisement

All part of your communist manifesto I supoose

Look, I can't help it if my elbows are a bit clumsy sometimes.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I admitted to killing him while his family watched.

I think you are confusing a fleeting passing disgust with outrage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Because who the **** are you to go around damaging other peoples property?

How would you feel if i kicked the legs from under you every time you crossed the road some where other than a pedestrian crossing?

Because who the **** are you to go around damaging other peoples property?

I'm just some innocent guy, trying to innocently squeeze past an illegally-parked car. Innocently, like.

I suppose the ignorant cant help their mental deficits. We shouldnt judge you just sympathise with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

I eat After Eights before 8. :eek:

I take out the USB key without doing the thing first. :eek: :eek:

I use kitchen bleach spray... in the bathroom!!!

And I sometimes don't put a coaster under a lukewarm beverage too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

2 of my cars were keyed several times by some base degenerate because somebody thought I was parked where I shouldn't have been. Both times I was parked on a public road. Scummy thing to do, and I hope the karma is 10 fold...

I'm just some innocent guy, trying to innocently squeeze past an illegally-parked car. Innocently, like.

Be a shame if someone innocently injured someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently like.

Your story would be better and incur more outrage if you could happen to be a cyclist while damaging cars.

• Advertisement

Spider Web wrote: »
    I eat After Eights before 8. :eek:

What kind of animal comes along and ruins a perfectly nice thread with a sick admission like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I give a bottle of vodka to homeless people if they kill a kitten while I film it.

Just continuing the downward trend...

Actually on that note, remember that homeless guy who died outside the Dail a couple of years back?

I gave him a tenner a few hours beforehand ... always felt a bit guilty about that. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Sometimes I don't leave feedback for stuff I bought on ebay.

I don't believe for one minute that you do this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

It is, they should park more considerately. The pricks.

Be a shame if someone innocently injured someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently like.

Oh yeah? It'd also be a shame if someone innocently killed someone innocently injuring someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently, like.

• Advertisement

shaunr68 wrote: »
    It is, they should park more considerately. The pricks.

Is it really such a strain for someone to move around a car? Are the lazy slobs really this affronted to a minor diversion they see it as equal to criminal damage? No wonder theres an obesity problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I report people I suspect of social welfare fraud to the relevant authority. Get huge satisfaction from it. Almost a hobby of mine at this stage.

Is it really such a strain for someone to move around a car? Are the lazy slobs really this affronted to a minor diversion they see it as equal to criminal damage? No wonder theres an obesity problem.

Well my comment was more in jest, I would't commit criminal damage personally, but I have on occasion whacked the wing mirror back on particularly badly parked cars, just to make a point. However I have often seen cars parked in such a way that mothers (or indeed fathers) pushing prams would have no option than to walk out into the road. Now *that* is prickish, inconsiderate behaviour.

I open the Batch loaf at both ends, so I can get the heels before my other half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Look, I can't help it I'm a **** sometimes.

FYP

• Advertisement

Parking on a path is a rotten thing to do because not everyone can easily get around it. The elderly, people with disabilities etc. It can also damage kerbs. And anyway, paths are meant for people walking, not cars. The lazy slobs are the drivers who won't walk from a carpark to wherever they're going.

But that's still not an excuse for maliciously damaging the cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Jake1 wrote: »
    I open the Batch loaf at both ends, so I can get the heels before my other half

You eat the heels! Now that's shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I once pointed out the irony of someone calling someone lazy because they wouldn't walk around a car parked on a footpath because the owner was too lazy to park in a parking space and walk a few metres further as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I abhor the word "naughty".

Anyone using it should have their fingers broken.

I don't believe for one minute that you do this.

I did it once (to a 4x4, parked on an unlit road with a very narrow pavement) but it was genuinely an accident. I mean, I elbowed the mirror deliberately, but it was supposed to fold back inwards, not fall to the ground. I just love retelling the story here because it makes people so irrationally angry.

That would be very naughty of you...

When you have children certain words begin to sound creepy.

On a lighter note, my personal admission of utter debauchery is that I don't bathe on Saturdays. 48 hours of being slightly and increasingly grubby because it's the weekend and I can't be arsed. I wonder whether I could manage until Monday? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Sometimes, if I sprinkle when I tinkle, I don't be that much of a sweetie by walking away and forgetting to wipe the seatie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Stigura

Old Perry wrote: »

You complete and utter bastard! :mad: It was you, was it?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement