Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Up Courses Dublin - part-time and short term

Options
  • 20-08-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi All! 
    There are lots of threads on this but none of them seem to be recent (maybe I'm searching wrong so apologies if this is been answered recently) 

I'm coming back to Ireland at the start of September and will probably be unemployed for a few weeks so I wanted to use the time and do a makeup course. I wait just want the basics for personal use e.g. smokey eye, maybe a bit of contouring, eyebrows etc. I've heard a lot of anecdotes about courses that are a waste of money. 

Does anyone have any recommendations of a course? I'm currently looking at the night courses in Crumlin College but I've no idea of they're any use! 

Location wise I would probably prefer southside/town but I have a car so not 100% necessary. Timewise looking for either a night course, or of its full time it's only a few weeks long. 

Thanks!

Advertisement