Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using eir_WiFi

Options
  • 20-08-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Should accessing this service when out and about be as simple as user name and password? Are there other settings I need to know on my mobile like "EAP Method" or "Phase 2 Authentication"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

g0g wrote: »
    Should accessing this service when out and about be as simple as user name and password? Are there other settings I need to know on my mobile like "EAP Method" or "Phase 2 Authentication"?
    Hi g0g, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Would this be in relation to our eir wifi hotspot service? 

Thanks

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi g0g, 

Thanks

Adam 
    Yep! Got into tech support earlier who said he reset my profile or something but that made no difference. He also tried me using both my eir_wifi user name and also my email address, but nothing worked. Is this service known to be problematic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

g0g wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi g0g, 

Thanks

Adam 
    Yep! Got into tech support earlier who said he reset my profile or something but that made no difference. He also tried me using both my eir_wifi user name and also my email address, but nothing worked. Is this service known to be problematic?
    No problem. 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be aware of the issue from here. 

The support team for hotspot would need to assist further with this on - 1890 564 002 option 1.

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement