Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Wrestling Props.

• 20-08-2017 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm putting together a wrestling show for kids in Late September. I don't have much of a budget of for it and just looking to pick up things that could be used. Like any old wrestling masks, belts, out any gear that you could think of. I could pay and little bit and would collect the item. I live in the north Dublin area but can meet in Offaly and city center or where ever suits. Hope this is ok to post, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I have no idea beyond scouring the likes of adverts or gumtree or asking in forums such as this and r/SquaredCircle. Maybe Irish promotions could lend you something? Worth asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Thanks, Jay been all over the secondhand market, didn't think to ask the Irish shows, might be worth a try thanks. Love the show btw.

Advertisement