Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women and Makeup

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Ok, what about men who spend hours at a time in the gym with the aim of developing huge muscles? - as far as I know, the majority of women find the very heavily-muscled look unattractive, so if the only true purpose people have in maintaining/changing their appearance is attracting someone, who are these men doing it for?

(Obviously some are gay men, but many are not)

Some women do like that, and it's more than you think. In my gym there are absolute monsters, clearly on roids and what not and make me who's clearly in shape look like a child. And they get lots female attention. And of course male approval and compliments. That look is not attractive in my eyes, and even if they're on gear they still train and diet their ass off with ridiculous discipline. I applaud that even if I don't agree with it. Do I enjoy when a man remarks how my hair looks good or that I've leaned out? Of course....again we're all human, who doesn't like to be complimented.

However muscle dysmorphia is a real thing and I would guess is a small to big factor for some, depending on the individual

Burial. wrote: »
    If melanoma is the thing that gets me and puts me in the grave I'll actually be pretty happy.

tip from an aul doll :) they will age you. Honestly, they are the one thing I regret using over the years. Just be careful not to overdo it.

Some women do like that, and it's more than you think. In my gym there are absolute monsters, clearly on roids and what not and make me who's clearly in shape look like a child. And they get lots female attention. And of course male approval and compliments. That look is not attractive in my eyes, and even if they're on gear they still train and diet their ass off with ridiculous discipline. I applaud that even if I don't agree with it. Do I enjoy when a man remarks how my hair looks good or that I've leaned out? Of course....again we're all human, who doesn't like to be complimented.

However muscle dysmorphia is a real thing and I would guess is a small to big factor for some, depending on the individual

Personally, I hate that 'walnuts stuffed in a condom ' look. I like well built, alright.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

If melanoma is the thing that gets me and puts me in the grave I'll actually be pretty happy.
    Eh, you really wouldn't. Dying from metastasised melanoma you'd not wish on your worst enemy. Never mind the accelerated skin ageing. Now men have thicker skin and wrinkles are more accepted in them, but if you see a 50 year old pasty Irish guy that has a couple of decades of sun beds behind him, it is not a pretty sight. Like an old boot. It damages women's skin even more rapidly. When I was 18-20 I knew a woman who was into the sun beds and broiling on Italian beaches. She was a damned fine looking woman at 18, but meeting her later on when she was 30 came as a shock. Her figure was the same(if not better), but my god the skin on her face...

wrinkle-clipart-wrinkled_dog.png

She still "looked her age"(as 90% of people do), but not a good example of it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I do not think Toastytoes actually holds the nasty opinions expressed above, I think he/she was using a little hyperbole to illustrate how irritating it is for women when men

a) assume a woman is wearing make-up for the sole purpose of impressing men

and

b) that women appreciate being told what they should do to make themselves look more appealing to random men on the internet.

Going by the reaction to TT's remarks, it appears that at least some men really do not appreciate being told by a stranger on the internet that a balding patch or a bit of a belly are unappealing and that they should do something to cover them up, so it looks like the little experiment was quite successful.

If the OP had started the thread about women who should look after themselves. Who should wear make up. Get botox on their wrinkles. Giving out about sagging boobs. Then I could probably understand the "fake/hyperbolic" argument about balding heads, but the OP was about something which is a choice, as opposed to an uncontrollable bodily change.

I think the OP's posts are completely dickish, but by lashing out at all men, TT's posts fell way short of any mark she was trying to make and she ended up just looking almost as bad as the OP, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I wear make up once or twice a year, and never ever to work. I've always been like that, for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, this is my face. It doesn't need correcting or improving, it's my face. Does it look like me, and is it conveying emotion and meaning? Yes? Grand, that's what it's for.

Second, I do not get paid for making myself look more appealing. I do not owe anyone that. My hair is dark brown, but my eyebrows are blond, I don't know why. But I do know it's not going to have any effect on the standard of my work. Also, and seemingly this is quite antiquated of me, I will not be held to standards that only apply to me because of my gender. Call me a dreamer.

Thirdly, and this is probably the big one, it's a spectacular waste of time. While someone else is putting on make up, I could still be in bed. Or reading. Or drawing. Or masturbating. Or getting to work a little earlier. Anything really.

Obviously you may do what you want with your face, but if you can't leave the house without make up, the "I am doing it for me" bit rings hollow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Some women do like that, and it's more than you think. In my gym there are absolute monsters, clearly on roids and what not and make me who's clearly in shape look like a child. And they get lots female attention.
    Yep. There are most certainly women who love that look, even the extreme version of it. They like the almost "cartoon" muscleman. I have found that the women who do like that look tend to be themselves "cartoon" women in appearance. IE the heavy makeup, fake tan dolly bird types. They also love the contrast on physiques. Them tiny, man huge vibe. People generally like this gender contrast, but they want it more exaggerated. Again whatever floats your boat.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Make-up makes women look way better, that's what it's for. It speaks a lot that women are "allowed" to artificially enhance every aspect of their appearance to a huge degree, without much social stigma whereas if men did the same they would be derided. Looking well must be more important for women than men.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

I do not think Toastytoes actually holds the nasty opinions expressed above, I think he/she was using a little hyperbole to illustrate how irritating it is for women when men

a) assume a woman is wearing make-up for the sole purpose of impressing men

and

b) that women appreciate being told what they should do to make themselves look more appealing to random men on the internet.

Going by the reaction to TT's remarks, it appears that at least some men really do not appreciate being told by a stranger on the internet that a balding patch or a bit of a belly are unappealing and that they should do something to cover them up, so it looks like the little experiment was quite successful.

It obviously went over their (bald :D) heads.

Judging by the sore reactions to my comments there are clearly a lot of balding men with big bellies on boards...

Toastytoes wrote: »
    It obviously went over their (bald :D) heads.

Judging by the sore reactions to my comments there are clearly a lot of balding men with big bellies on boards...

Well I'm neither bald nor a man. Sooooo. Try harder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

If the OP had started the thread about women who should look after themselves. Who should wear make up. Get botox on their wrinkles. Giving out about sagging boobs. Then I could probably understand the "fake/hyperbolic" argument about balding heads, but the OP was about something which is a choice, as opposed to an uncontrollable bodily change.

I think the OP's posts are completely dickish, but by lashing out at all men, TT's posts fell way short of any mark she was trying to make and she ended up just looking almost as bad as the OP, imo.

Whether someone's appearance is down to choice or not, it's really no-one's business but their own.

Maybe some women feel self-conscious about having very fair or thin brows, so they darken/thicken their appearance, just as a man might feel self-conscious about a bald patch so he covers it up.

All very well for me to tell them they'd look better embracing the natural look but it's their fecking body, not mine, so unless they have actually asked for my honest opinion about their appearance, I'd probably be wiser and kinder to keep my gob shut and leave them to it.

Whether someone's appearance is down to choice or not, it's really no-one's business but their own.

Maybe some women feel self-conscious about having very fair or thin brows, so they darken/thicken their appearance, just as a man might feel self-conscious about a bald patch so he covers it up.

All very well for me to tell them they'd look better embracing the natural look but it's their fecking body, not mine, so unless they have actually asked for my honest opinion about their appearance, I'd probably be wiser and kinder to keep my gob shut and leave them to it.

I don't disagree with you at all.

But it works both ways :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

I don't disagree with you at all.

But it works both ways :)

Of course, but unless I'm mistaken Toastytoes does not genuinely believe that men with bald patches or beer bellies should cover them up; it was a pose to make a point.

Many of the posters here do genuinely seem to think that women who choose to wear make-up they don't like should change it to something more appealing.

Of course, but unless I'm mistaken Toastytoes does not genuinely believe that men with bald patches or beer bellies should cover them up; it was a pose to make a point.

Many of the posters here do genuinely seem to think that women who choose to wear make-up they don't like should change it to something more appealing.

Unfortunately for her, her posts are falling into the nasty immature category instead of them being a valid argument.

Just look at her response to you about things going over my bald head and calling all men on boards bald and beer bellied.

By all means argue the point, but do it with some decorum and you might actually be listened to.

I understand you sticking up for her, because you're on her general side, but just read her posts, they're as bad as the OP at this stage.

Unfortunately for her, her posts are falling into the nasty immature category instead of them being a valid argument.

Just look at her response to you about things going over my bald head and calling all men on boards bald and beer bellied.

By all means argue the point, but do it with some decorum and you might actually be listened to.

I understand you sticking up for her, because you're on her general side, but just read her posts, they're as bad as the OP at this stage.

Boo hoo whoopsadoodles!

Where did I say all men on Boards were bald or had beer bellies?! Perhaps you'd like to quote that sentence?

You'd swear this was personal issues, not after hours :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anyone else sick of these biannual threads that seem to target and degrade women for choosing to wear fake tan/make up/whatever it is. I actually think it's really mean that the op went through pictures of girls on nights out enjoying themselves and decided he was disgusted enough at their appearance it spurred him to start a thread about it. Get a grip op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

anna080 wrote: »
    Anyone else sick of these biannual threads that seem to target and degrade women for choosing to wear fake tan/make up/whatever it is. I actually think it's really mean that the op went through pictures of girls on nights out enjoying themselves and decided he was disgusted enough at their appearance it spurred him to start a thread about it. Get a grip op.

Biannual? They're practically monthly at this stage! :pac:

But honestly, nah, I'm a bit 'meh' about them, only because at the same time as I'd wonder about people who are bothered by how attractive or not other people are to them personally, I'd wonder about the people who feel the need to defend themselves when it's so obvious it's a wind-up, specifically with the intention of getting people wound up.

I do agree with you though that the OP even going so far as to post a link to the Fb page they were talking about was a bit much. New twist on an argument as old as time itself really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

It's funny that many Asian/African women use products to 'whiten' their skin as it deemed preferable to be lighter.

Meanwhile, women with pale complexions use make-up and fake tan to darken their tone.

Opposite ethnic backgrounds trying to replicate the other's features.

Make-up is also very helpful to cover blemishes and spots.

For some reason, female skin tends to suffer far more than men's skin. Could be down to oils in the skin or hormones.

P.S. I am a short, balding man.

Boo hoo whoopsadoodles!

Where did I say all men on Boards were bald or had beer bellies?! Perhaps you'd like to quote that sentence?

You'd swear this was personal issues, not after hours :rolleyes:

A lot of, rather than all.

Chill out. It'll do your frown lines no good at all
    at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

OP here my last girlfriend was a model and wore no makeup when we were together as I told her I did not like it. She obviously wore it when modeling.

And my past few girlfriends were the same although not models they were really good looking.

From this to trawling random young wans on Facebook, bit of a fall from grace??

danganabu wrote: »
    From this to trawling random young wans on Facebook, bit of a fall from grace??
    OP's model pic.

airfix-spitfire_2475669b.jpg
    Couldn't resist. :D

TBH I don't get the issue with makeup/weight/height/muscles/hair/whatever. If something isn't attractive to you, so what? Just don't go out with whatever you're not attracted to. Simples. Personally I don't like the primped and preened look on women. Big deal. Like they would care what I think and I'm not attracted to/don't go out with women who are that type. Non problem solved. Just as a woman into big muscled lads wouldn't look at me twice. Well maybe to cook me a meal. :D What other people do in this regard really doesn't concern me TBH, though it often fascinates me mind you, from an observation point of view.

A lot of, rather than all.

Chill out. It'll do your frown lines no good at all
    at all.

Don't worry about them, I'll hit them with the Botox and it'll be grand :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I find it difficult to believe that people's reason for putting on make-up is not to impress other people. Granted, it may not be men who women are trying to impress, but you don't put on makeup if you're just pottering around the house for the day, do you?

If I spent half an hour every morning gelling my hair into little spikes, and women thought it made me look like a cretin, I'd appreciate being told that - because on the rare occasion I do try to make myself look better, it is in the hope that I'll meet a nice lady who'll be impressed. I could not care less what other guys think I look like, and I do not care what other guys look like.
    The issue is, of course, that hair spikes may look well on some guys, and ugly on others, and that some women may like hair spikes, and some may not, so without further information about numbers, I've just always gone with laziness and not gelled my hair.
    I know the analogy doesn't quite follow, because I'd imagine it's difficult to mess up hair spikes, but still...

Obviously, the OP puts his point across like a dick and (most?) men probably don't quite know what makeup involves and the effects are different for each individual lady, but if there were some sort of magical universal indicator as to what would help me boost my perceived attractiveness, I would like to know, because I'm evidently shallow. I can't do anything about my balding head (sorry, Toasty), or needing glasses, and I'm too lazy to put much effort into losing the extra flab, but if skinny jeans or a combover were almost universally deemed unattractive, that might be useful information - especially from an unbiased stranger that wasn't trying to sell me skinny jeans or combs. Maybe I'm just really shallow, I guess, but aesthetic is the first thing one is judged and rejected on.

Many women do look amazing with makeup applied, and many look amazing without. On the law of averages, though, it might be nice to see less fake tan, and fewer long fake nails.
    Caveat: I am currently still in bed, finishing last night's pizza and watching Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty. I may not be the type of person you are trying to impress.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I find it difficult to believe that people's reason for putting on make-up is not to impress other people. Granted, it may not be men who women are trying to impress, but you don't put on makeup if you're just pottering around the house for the day, do you?

If I spent half an hour every morning gelling my hair into little spikes, and women thought it made me look like a cretin, I'd appreciate being told that - because on the rare occasion I do try to make myself look better, it is in the hope that I'll meet a nice lady who'll be impressed. I could not care less what other guys think I look like, and I do not care what other guys look like.
    The issue is, of course, that hair spikes may look well on some guys, and ugly on others, and that some women may like hair spikes, and some may not, so without further information about numbers, I've just always gone with laziness and not gelled my hair.
    I know the analogy doesn't quite follow, because I'd imagine it's difficult to mess up hair spikes, but still...

Obviously, the OP puts his point across like a dick and (most?) men probably don't quite know what makeup involves and the effects are different for each individual lady, but if there were some sort of magical universal indicator as to what would help me boost my perceived attractiveness, I would like to know, because I'm evidently shallow. I can't do anything about my balding head (sorry, Toasty), or needing glasses, and I'm too lazy to put much effort into losing the extra flab, but if skinny jeans or a combover were almost universally deemed unattractive, that might be useful information - especially from an unbiased stranger that wasn't trying to sell me skinny jeans or combs. Maybe I'm just really shallow, I guess, but aesthetic is the first thing one is judged and rejected on.

Many women do look amazing with makeup applied, and many look amazing without. On the law of averages, though, it might be nice to see less fake tan, and fewer long fake nails.
    Caveat: I am currently still in bed, finishing last night's pizza and watching Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty. I may not be the type of person you are trying to impress.

Women often do put on makeup pottering around the house, I have often done so.

Women don't spend €50 on an eyeshadow palette cos they think a guy is goina appreciate it, they spend it because it they appreciate it.

It's not always for other men, or other women, or other anyone. I used to wear a lot of make up through secondary school to cover up what I thought was horribly freckly skin. I actually knew that the make up didn't look great on me, but to me it was a vast improvement on my bare face( which looking back, was lovely, I just didn't see it)

I knew guys wouldn't like it and had a fair share of comments on nights out about cement/trowel sh|t. The usual insulting comments. Most of the time I couldn't even look fellas in the eye. But I wasn't doing it for guys, I was doing it because it was available to me and it was better than having my actual skin on show. That's why I'd never judge someone who wears heavy make up. You don't know what insecurities lie behind them wearing it. And don't be fooled into thinking that they think they look fabulous either- some girls know it doesn't look great but for them, when you're young and lack the skills to apply it properly, it's the better choice of the two.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote:
    It's not always for men. I used to wear a lot of make up through secondary school to cover up what I thought was horribly freckly skin. I actually knew that the make up didn't look great on me, but to me it was a vast improvement on my bare face( which looking back, was lovely, I just didn't see it)

I knew guys wouldn't like it and had a fair share of comments on nights out about cement/trowel sh|t. The usual insulting comments. Most of the time I couldn't even look fellas in the eye. But I wasn't doing it for guys, I was doing it because it was available to me and it was better than having my actual skin on show. That's why I'd never judge someone who wears heavy make up. You don't know what insecurities lie behind them wearing it. And don't be fooled into thinking that they think they look fabulous either- some girls know it doesn't look great but for them, when you're young and lack the skills to apply it properly, it's the better choice of the two.

That's nothing to celebrate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

It's not always for men. I used to wear a lot of make up through secondary school to cover up what I thought was horribly freckly skin. I actually knew that the make up didn't look great on me, but to me it was a vast improvement on my bare face( which looking back, was lovely, I just didn't see it)

And what if guys had admitted to you then freckles are gorgeous, and that you looked prettier without the makeup? Would that not have been a good thing? :confused:
    (Would never happen obviously, because teenagers.)

And what if guys had admitted to you then freckles are gorgeous, and that you looked prettier without the makeup? Would that not have been a good thing? :confused:

Lots of people did, but I didn't believe them. If you think you are that ugly and need to cover every imperfection on your face, nobody is going to convince you otherwise. It's something you have to realise and come to terms with yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Why do you think teenage boys are incapable of doing something like that?

I didn't know women had one hive mind.

I'm sure there's lots you don't know so don't worry bout it.

• Advertisement

Women don't spend €50 on an eyeshadow palette cos they think a guy is goina appreciate it, they spend it because it they appreciate it.

That's just like me with buying games. I don't buy them because I think a girl is going to appreciate it but the sexual allure they give me with the females is an added bonus…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Just back from Portugal where the mainly European tourists had that really dark brown suntan that you can only get from a long summer in the sun. I love it.

seachto7 wrote: »
    Just back from Portugal where the mainly European tourists had that really dark brown suntan that you can only get from a long summer in the sun. I love it.

Given my Celtic complexion, I'd get cancer before I'd get a really brown suntan if I spent a long summer in the sun.

That's nothing to celebrate.

Who is celebrating?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I do, and most of the women I find are really ugly. Only young models for me.

What happened your last girlfriend I traded her in for a younger model.

Solely due to the fact that the forum charter bans abuse, I'm not going to call you an absolute flute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Given my Celtic complexion, I'd get cancer before I'd get a really brown suntan if I spent a long summer in the sun.

I should have added that the contrast of pale Irish/British tourists wasn't a "bad thing". It's nothing to be ashamed of ladies! :)

I suppose we are attracted to what's different sometimes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

seachto7 wrote: »

While you were there you should have seen old Spanish women who are like wrinkled prunes from years of sun exposure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭GerryDerpy

"Women don't wear makeup for men, they wear it for themselves."

It is more likely that they wear it to attract a superior mate in order to produce better offspring. Darwin wrote a book on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I personally don't go about my day wondering if I'm going to wear a matte foundation or something more illuminous. I don't wonder if a random man on the street will appreciate a bit of peaches or dainty on the apples of my cheeks. I don't play around with transition colours, blending, and an array of eyeshadow palettes hoping he won't know the colours I have on were bought as a dupe for more expensive brands. When I'm delibrating over which lipstick to wear with my stone lipstick, myth or courting seduction :D it's what'll compliment the shade of foundation and the amount of bronzer I've used, as well as the colours on my eyes.

Do you really think I'd spend that much effort trying to impress a man who couldn't tell the difference between Russian red and Ruby woo? Hardly.
    Sometimes when I'm bored I'll try out entire looks and faces of makeup, carving out cut creases or doing festival looks, while I'm sitting in my bedroom alone. Then I take off all my makeup and go to bed without anyone ever seeing it.

GerryDerpy wrote: »

It is more likely that they wear it to attract a superior mate in order to produce better offspring. Darwin wrote a book on it.

'Evolutionary Make Up Tips for Women: Super Lipstick Techniques for Superior Mate Attraction!' by Charles Darwin really is a must read for everyone!

• Advertisement

He wrote a book on makeup?! That's v interesting, I must look it up.

anna080 wrote:
    Who is celebrating?

Make up and magazine industry CEOs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭GerryDerpy

His book is about everything. You really should look it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

What about women's magazines that go on about this ****e every week? Are they made by men for men?
    Page 1: Look at the cellulite on X!!!!!!!!!!
    Page 10: These plus-sized girls are winners for braving a bikini shoot #acceptyourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

His trip to the Galapagos Islands was a fact-finding mission about cosmetics.

The Evolution of the Sub-Species :)

What about women's magazines that go on about this ****e every week? Are they made by men for men? Page 1: Look at the cellulite on X!!!!!!!!!! Page 10: These plus-sized girls are winners for braving a bikini shoot #acceptyourself!

I think anyone who buys those magazines should have to pay back every cent spent on their education.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I think I wear makeup on a night out or in work because it makes me feel more confident and to my eye, I look better with it on. I've never received any negative comments about it so I would assume I do look OK with it on. I've had boyfriends say they prefer the natural look, but that means not caked in makeup, not with no makeup-less.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭zedhead

Peoples reasons for wearing make up vary. Some do it to attract a partner, some do it to fit in with friends, some do it to look more professional in a work setting, some because they like make up, some do it because when they look in the mirror they feel a bit better with it on regardless of what others think....what difference does it make.

There will always be people who don't like the way you look - to different people the same person will look better/worse with/without make up. Its all about perspective.

Make up and magazine industry CEOs.

The industry wants to capatiise on women's insecurities, shock horror. That shouldn't make women fair game to pick apart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Reading through this thread one thing struck me.....the OP and Toastytoes would make a lovely couple, made for each other, and not in a good way!

Advertisement